Jump to content
ABS80

RESOLVED!!!

Recommended Posts

SENT.

 

 

Arthur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

send again through another account.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by giskard8
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Email sent to    authenticprops@hotmail.com

 

:salute:

Thank you Mario, didnt get yours is it a Gmail?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Frank75139 said:

Email sent


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Thank you Frank, didnt get your either is it a gmail.com ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ABS80 said:

Thank you Mario, didnt get yours is it a Gmail?

yes. I'll try with another account

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thank you Frank, didnt get your either is it a gmail.com ?



It is Gmail. Just sent one from a Yahoo address I don’t use as often but it works.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok the problem is i'm not getting any emails from Gmail accounts, not sure why never had this problem before.

 

Mark (AP)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ABS80 said:

Ok the problem is i'm not getting any emails from Gmail accounts, not sure why never had this problem before.

 

Mark (AP)

Hi mark,

Have you set up another gmail "test account" to see if you can receive that way?

Also have you checked to see that you are logged into a google account, they may have some issue themselves that is causing the problem.

I know if i log in on a different device i get an email stating is it me, if not click link etc etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sly11 said:

Hi mark,

Have you set up another gmail "test account" to see if you can receive that way?

Also have you checked to see that you are logged into a google account, they may have some issue themselves that is causing the problem.

I know if i log in on a different device i get an email stating is it me, if not click link etc etc.

Yes I opened a new gmail account as a test and I get all emails no problem, but in my hotmail not getting emails from gmail .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ABS80 said:

Yes I opened a new gmail account as a test and I get all emails no problem, but in my hotmail not getting emails from gmail .

 

Maybe you should write to Hotmail for support let them know of the problem?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, giskard8 said:

 

Maybe you should write to Hotmail for support let them know of the problem?

I did that they said I should try on my end and check with my ISP does that make sense?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi,
 
Thank you for contacting Microsoft Online Assistance Support.

 

Regarding on our descussion Earler you're Un able to recieved any Email from a Gmail domain, Whe already verfy that there is no issue on your Hotmail account, For this one mark what i can suggest is to contact google support cause there is a possibilty that the issue is within the Gmail account not in the hotmail account

 

 

Trying to figurre this out, not sure if I should just change to a new gmail account which works fine

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ABS80 said:

Trying to figurre this out, not sure if I should just change to a new gmail account which works fine

 

I think It could be a good idea for business, to have more than one contact email account. 

Or multiple communication ways like FB messenger, Whatssap, and email. 

 

Cheers 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have updated Mark"s email in the vetted list as per hie request.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Mark, I have reverted your email back to the original in the vetted sellers list.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...