Hi all, I have searched the forum, and am not quite finding a solution to my problem.

I am looking to order from imperial boots during their next wave, but having a hard time guessing the size.

I know to order bigger than my normal size, but all my footwear is different sized, depending on the manufacturer.

Blundstones 8.5

Runners 9.5

dress shoes 9

etc.

Any feedback? or even a length measurement in inches for a foot with a relative boot size?

Thanks

This certainly could be A problem...

If i were you, ill buy 10 or 10.5 from imperial boots, check also the boots from corsair kids

47 minutes ago, DC33 said:

Any feedback? or even a length measurement in inches for a foot with a relative boot size?

Thanks

Hi Robert, may the following sizing chart from imperial Boots Web page may help.  I have remarked in green color the section that explains about the boots with an example.

hope this can help.  Cheers  :salute:

zSULRtWdytS4ZJ5EhsyMMIwNg99fSiSbTj9w3fYD

Edited by TKSpartan
word correction
  • Like 1

Are any of the boots out there for the ANH Stormtrooper armor, white from the factory or are they black and then painted white?

I noticed on a lot of Youtube videos from armor makers that they purchase black boots and use shoe paint.  It looks nice out of the gate but with the edges of the shin guards, the paint starts to scuff up on the front and rear side. 

8 minutes ago, spahn said:

Are any of the boots out there for the ANH Stormtrooper armor, white from the factory or are they black and then painted white?

I noticed on a lot of Youtube videos from armor makers that they purchase black boots and use shoe paint.  It looks nice out of the gate but with the edges of the shin guards, the paint starts to scuff up on the front and rear side. 

The 421s from Imperial Boots are white leather.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, spahn said:

It depends on how "screen accurate" you want to be, Jose.  The originals were painted Chelsea style boots, and some like the beat-up look of them which I think adds to their charm.

EZ7ztvi.jpg?1   B0gOg1M.jpg?1

However, I think most of us prefer the pre-dyed version from the manufacturer (like IB).

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

It depends on how "screen accurate" you want to be, Jose.  The originals were painted Chelsea style boots, and some like the beat-up look of them which I think adds to their charm.

EZ7ztvi.jpg?1   B0gOg1M.jpg?1

However, I think most of us prefer the pre-dyed version from the manufacturer (like IB).

Yeah, I think I will opt for the IB since they will be less maintenance.  I am assuming the IB's are Centurion approved?

• Like 2

Probably paint (dye) specifically designed for leather.  Oil based paints dry to a "shell" like finish, and would crack as soon as the leather was bent.

Probably paint (dye) specifically designed for leather.  Oil based paints dry to a "shell" like finish, and would crack as soon as the leather was bent.
But... In the movies, they look chipped, like cracked by the leather bending, right?, Or am i imaging things?

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

Nope, not imagining things lol.  But normal oil based paint is not meant for porous surfaces or items that flex (like leather).