Back plate spacing

CrucialTD

Photos would definitely help, sometimes it's just a case of spacing, fitment and normally just some adjustment is needed.

We can definitely help you out with this, James, but pictures really are worth a thousand words.  Try to add detailed and full shots of the area, as well as the strapping you currently have.  At 5'11, you shouldn't have any trouble getting them to line up, and we will help you make it happen!

• Like 1

I’m going to be looking at about a 3-4cm gap myself I believe. Will get pics when I can, just waiting on some glues to cure. 
For some background info, I’m 6’1” with an RS kit. Unsure at this point how this will effect things but it is what it is. 

At 6'1" you shouldn't have that sort of gap with RS.  When you get the chance to post some photos, include as many as you can from different angles, including the shoulder bridge area (no shoulder bells).   We can get you sorted, Shaun, not to worry.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:10 AM, justjoseph63 said:

We can definitely help you out with this, James, but pictures really are worth a thousand words.  Try to add detailed and full shots of the area, as well as the strapping you currently have.  At 5'11, you shouldn't have any trouble getting them to line up, and we will help you make it happen!

I added a new post today with pics I can’t load them here for some reason 

13 hours ago, CrucialTD said:

I added a new post today with pics I can’t load them here for some reason 

Have you tried imgur?  If you have, and managed to get your photo onto their site, scroll over the image, which will surround it with a green box.  Left click, and it will bring you to a page with  options.  Left click Copy next to Direct Link, and then paste in your post.

QnLj2RO.png?1  qAnWXtf.png?2