Project : Shocking (Shock Trooper Build)

Project: Shocking update. More weathering done tonight, all the arm and leg armour has been done. Getting closer to that first suit up.

Its amazing what you can do with a pot of black acrylic paint and some rags.02527ad34fb5305934a542a0a714ed43.jpgdce4e05f023a61a283b39cfc698150eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This Shock Trooper is getting close for Deployment.

Weathering done on the body armour today, the bucket is all that needs to be done (which I'm freaking out about a little).

Then to finish off the strapping, finish off the belt, TD clips to be made and padding in the bucket.

The countdown is on for the first suit up.51cd758c5402311119734de3e76d42fc.jpg8487396129363c76aeed95a5ff054f9a.jpg

• Like 2

Got my dancing shoes ready, going to paint the town red and hunt me some rebel scum.

Temp Shock Trooper boots using my first TK boots, first painted white and now red and dirty

These are a Chelsea style boot, stripped and then painted. The only issue I wearing them with my stormtrooper was the low neck, meaning the shins got caught on the boot.

I plan to replace them later with a pair of magma boots from Imperial Boots.86ee4dcfc48873454edd77a01fb28d76.jpg

• Like 2

4 and half months after starting and learning a lot of new armour building skills I've suited up for the first time in my new Shock Trooper armour. Pictures for submission of my 2nd set of 501st armour have been taken, deployment is imminent .5114a76fe0c2740a399a5eb18c6c78c7.jpg

• Like 1

Great work trooper, I'm always amazed we never stop learning new skills, I've recently tried airbrushing for a baby yoda head, something I never thought I could do but it worked out great, unless we try we will never know.

Just a couple of things, you appear to be showing some black at the top of your boots under the shins?

Also the belt could come up a bit.

Good luck with approval, hope you hear back soon :salute:

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback. I'm currently using my custom boots (Chelsea style painted boots) which have a shorter neck than the boots I'll be getting from Imperial Boots in the New Year.

I also haven't got any snaps on the belt/ab yet, I'll be installing them today to keep the belt in place.

Thanks again and I appreciate the positive feedback and guidance. Cheers Troy

Not to hijack your thread, Troy, but I HAVE to see this!

4 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

4 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

, I've recently tried airbrushing for a baby yoda head, something I never thought I could do but it worked out great

Not meaning to hijack your thread here. Troy, but I have to see this!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Not meaning to hijack your thread here. Troy, but I have to see this!

g4uMVDr.png

• Like 2

On 12/9/2019 at 2:08 PM, TK20187 said:

4 and half months after starting and learning a lot of new armour building skills I've suited up for the first time in my new Shock Trooper armour. Pictures for submission of my 2nd set of 501st armour have been taken, deployment is imminent .5114a76fe0c2740a399a5eb18c6c78c7.jpg

Nice!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...