What is the best / funniest / most memorable reaction you have gotten while trooping?

Ph1l2007

Tittle says it all. What are the most memorable / best reactions you have gotten from a kid, or adult while walking around in public with your armor?

Mine is when some kid came up to me who was amazed by the realistic nature of my modded MR CE helmet, and he asked me quite seriously: "So if you get shot, that will protect you?" :D

well, this doesnt really have anything to with my armor, but it is Star Wars related.

I brought my ANH Darth Vader Hilt to school and everyone, including teachers was asking how does it turn on and where does the light come from... So I told them I left the crystal at home and they believed me...

This was intense! That crowd was huge. You cant see behind the camera, but it went back about 20 more feet and up some stairs. That was the Luke Giveaway and CJ...

-----------

Funniest would be riding the train into a party on base. To see regular people react to Vader and Troopers commuting to work... Thats funny stuff.

Having an oficial Navy photo taken was funny as well. Officers get these done. Now if I was wearing my pauldron right... LOL. My old FX.

--------------

Craziest thing was having a "troopie" at CJ. The chick flipped out! :blink: Chicks dig armor. :D

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

there were a couple. haha one time a man came up to me and was sooooo exited and said "WOW!!! i love star wars how about you gu... !!! oh. haha he noticed right away of course we love star wars ^_^ another time one of my friends from high school ended up working at a comic shop that we trooped at for free comic book day. when he figured out i was in the 501st and saw my tk he treated me like a celebrity. it was great. i always love it when people go crazy over my voice changer. there like "oh no way you sound just like him" or treat me like a real stormtrooper. ahh. i love it. good times. good times.

I have loads of kiddie ones but adult has to be this

A woman and husband pose for a picture and we ask if she wants a nice photo or a nasty photo.

She says nasty

I tell her to get down on her knees (standard pose, hands above your head)

She gets down on all fours.

(obviously used to it ;) )

I have loads of kiddie ones but adult has to be this

A woman and husband pose for a picture and we ask if she wants a nice photo or a nasty photo.

She says nasty

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

She says nasty

Total Kodak moment.

I was at a fate and a couple asked for a photo,the guys misses asked for a picture with just her and me.The guy with a very serious face on him looked me straight in the lenses and said

"This isnt the woman your looking for"

I had no answer but she just shoved him out of the way for the shot.

I was at a fate and a couple asked for a photo,the guys misses asked for a picture with just her and me.The guy with a very serious face on him looked me straight in the lenses and said

"This isnt the woman your looking for"

I had no answer but she just shoved him out of the way for the shot.

Tht's hilarious if he was bieng serious. LOL.

Discussing the dangers of fascism with some Canadian visitors at a con. I was serious but they kept giggling - must've been the irony.

Ba-dum-dum! Good one :)

I think my funniest would have to be when I did my very 1st troop, one woman asked if she could get her picture taken humping my leg...and when I asked her why, she said she always wanted a picture of her humping a Stormtrooper's leg?! :blink::rolleyes:

Mine would be at my first official troop. I had a kid ask me why I wear a helmet (think fast!). He caught me totally flat-footed, so I blurted that I wear it because I'm shy. This kid's eyes got reeeeaally big, and he says "Ohhhh!" It was like I'd just answered the meaning of life for him. Needless to say, his father was rolling in the background. All I could do was shrug, which produced more laughter from him.

I would have to say when a super hot MILF grabbed and full on pinched my an impolite person at an event after a few months of joining the Legion. And her telling me that she thought I was “sexy” and that ever since she first saw the movie she had a thing for stormtroopers. A little while later she was walking around with her girlfriend and I overheard her talking, “I wonder what’s under his cod piece.” I immediately looked over in her direction and I heard her say, “Oh, I hope he didn’t hear that.” I just nodded, her face got bright red. I had to walk away because I was laughing too hard. Needless to say chicks dig armor. :P

I would have to say when a super hot MILF grabbed and full on pinched my an impolite person at an event after a few months of joining the Legion. And her telling me that she thought I was “sexy” and that ever since she first saw the movie she had a thing for stormtroopers. A little while later she was walking around with her girlfriend and I overheard her talking, “I wonder what’s under his cod piece.” I immediately looked over in her direction and I heard her say, “Oh, I hope he didn’t hear that.” I just nodded, her face got bright red. I had to walk away because I was laughing too hard. Needless to say chicks dig armor. :P

Lol. Right on man.