Sign in to follow this  
lucnak

INC CRL Update Based on TKC Update

Hi all, given that the TKC CRL was updated recently and that both are from the same game and likely share a large number of similarities, I am wondering if an equivalent update might be required for the INC?

1 hour ago, lucnak said:

Hi all, given that the TKC CRL was updated recently and that both are from the same game and likely share a large number of similarities, I am wondering if an equivalent update might be required for the INC?

That is the plan but there are some outstanding CRL updates still to be completed so we don't want to start too many projects before these are done ;) 

• Like 2

Cool! Been reading about this one so asking myself "why does this seem so familiar?" And it finally clicked! Think the only other thing I saw outside of TKC-like updates is the biceps armour paint at the top and some clarification on pauldron as well.

Some notes for whenever the INC review happens:

• Only left dropbox is present on model but this appears to be for the lightsaber when attached to belt. I would argue that unless one is wearing a lightsaber on the belt, both drop boxes should be present.
  • ABS belt should not cover the ab buttons
  • I am not sure how specific we typically get around colour, but I believe that describing the unit markings as dark red is better. Pauldron looks to be more red to orange-red.
  • Ammo pouch on chest plate should be worn vertically, not angled.
  • Almost all of the recent TKC changes are applicable here, which is great as that means that the language has been settled.
  • Like 1

Those kinds of lists are great to have ready!  Thanks for recording them @lucnak :)

• Like 1