Costume Information

• Armor: TM (TrooperMaster) / ABS kit
  • Helmet: TM (TrooperMaster) / ABS kit
  • Neck seal: East Asia Supply
  • Belt: Mrs. Linguini's Crafts
  • Boots: Imperial Boots
  • Holster : Imperial Boots
  • Hand guards: Rubber gloves with Hand guards by Trooperbay
  • Blaster: Blaster-Master E-11 (3D-Printed kit)
  • Electronics: Dual 12V helmet fans (self installed) / iComm (TK Products, LLC) + chest mounted speaker unit

Known issues

1. Helmet ear cap alignment: fixed in Helmet close up shots (fixed 09/07)
  2. Belt: Ammo belt face keep dropping under the ab button plate, will find time to fix it during the weekend (fixed 09/08).
  3. Thermal Detonator not sitting flush on belt, will find time to fix it during the weekend (fixed 09/07).
  4. Return edge removed (forearm) photo missing (fixed 09/07).
  5. Back of Ammo Belt Picture missing (fixed 09/07)
  6. Thermal Detonator details missing (fixed 09/07)

ARMOR FULL SHOT

Front:
dr1JGuRlC_hwS0wlN7_GS6lm8OXLcEQGduUIxrSo

Left:
G9OXExcVlr75S94mcd_cwvpRr9pIo7RgJ14ybMeQ

UdqB_0DzdnYepmtSoJLMR3a4T01zGbTlSR3tpDSh

jeUI8iZUsUXD19HJ7V1vMK4rE5p-y2w_wvoaV_Rt

Right:
cL66psdO3PDxzmDbsX37pXQvhNP28qc_pmE6qas6

U5VJ7jKgqUC4MEfiv2zWpRrB-rl5M_HZLO4TKkrb

hFNb67CsSQ-BIruZw6ICvzrYHEJ0lzvHiPACZRv-

Back:
bTJ3fPsmqMEXYVFDmleNVHRoTCnTKKtX7QXLRsqu

OTHER DETAILS

Helmet S-trim:
s0VCc0rMSM4woxcN6fjAR8OeeR1no0J_Ur-PmdJx

Hand plate on Rubber glove:
vJB2e4GcSJwxBlWcT0iyIOR-GMKoh9o5xvfn1-tt

Return edges removed (forearm):

-VAcgoiEMeQfN7X9RQ5sw045D8RK8zJfQEqQaD2f

Lncjo0W2AI_V154hRD7GUlG_QBS7r6dmU6IdBx9H

Edited by giskard8

Bottom of cod and posterior plate:
Q7-kEQ4CpZ6NyewuzlxfwHODiVYAxAq5pmVsrzUY

Ab plate details:
54cFGnEFivySX8zBAZO6aJ2klWl_Q5P2LalDkh2v

sOWvNPYpstvP4HuQAQllTUvDehSibwnBuayQPLkf

Sniper Knee plate alignment:
GKMLCvf7S0XucLPV5uo9xycmtxb6swLb1H21p29P

Knee Ammo Strap
80C_47w1KKH44p9BsptQrY-CkJ5x8x8fb6Fgoisp

Neck Seal:
b0KAHoNI-p3RWStvhx1U6moCO-Rz3zKkcCm6PnCC

Edited by giskard8

Great looking Hero:duim:

Some small things I saw:

TD screws are to be slotted pan head even for EIB now.

Seems there some paint bleed between the teeth.

The smaller ab button plate looks like it`s having some return edge left but hard to tell for sure.

They will also ask you for a photo showing the back of the belt.

Best of luck:salute:

SUPER nice work on this armor, Arthur! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:  Two quick things that jump out are that your TD screws will need to be replaced with the "pan head (flat top) type and your TD plate should face more upward, with the O on the top.  Also, please show a back of the belt shot with a close up of the fasteners.  Thanks!

Pan head screws                              Reference image                                                                                                                                    Reference image

9rIFIJ3.jpg?1  bG0rU8w.png?1                                     Fkd6Mfp.jpg?1       8y0gVvv.jpg?1

16 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

Some small things I saw:

The smaller ab button plate looks like it`s having some return edge left but hard to tell for sure.

DANG you are quick, lol!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

Some small things I saw:

Thanks Dan,

Now that you mentioned the small ab plate does feel too much, I will take it down and shave it a bit more flat this weekend.

The screws on the TD are flat head, I think the lighting and the fuzzy focus messed it up, I will have them re-take in the morning. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

SUPER nice work on this armor, Arthur! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:  Two quick things that jump out are that your TD screws will need to be replaced with the "pan head (flat top) type and your TD plate should face more upward, with the O on the top.  Also, please show a back of the belt shot with a close up of the fasteners.  Thanks!

Pan head screws                              Reference image                                                                                                                                    Reference image

9rIFIJ3.jpg?1  bG0rU8w.png?1                                     Fkd6Mfp.jpg?1       8y0gVvv.jpg?1

Yes, I will roll the TD again in the morning and have photo re taken.

I think I have misplaced the file for the back of the belt now I cannot find it, I will have that retake too.

Thermal Detonator details (re-take)

These are 4-40 pan head slotted screws I ordered from amazon (they came in 100pcs / pack), I also used them on my TKC build.

yVbOBQVSl-VDMQldpwYEnUBo4T91paaPor9Og7cv

Edited by giskard8

Attempt to fix the Ab 4-buttons plate:

8ENMqmuZiK3CFFbhimXJP62_KcxrPhzQt8nSGQ3e

Eq3mwwWesyXs3kAVU6m5qnDDaDOePaPVLXBPtmpR

I just E6000 it back on the Ab plate and have to wait overnight for it to set. In the mean time I will work on repositioning the snaps on the belt.

Re-positioned Ammo belt

I moved the snaps on the belt back side down by about 5mm. Now the belt should hold and just overlap the bottom of the blue button a little.

6ccni08alBj0pHvY9MiOysdsegkpscR9vSmVpG0p

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-39093 Requesting ANH Hero EIB Status [TM] (Approved)

Hi Arthur, and thank you for your SECOND EI application!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted, and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for ANH Hero Expert Infantry. On behalf of Tony, Dan and myself, congratulations!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.

First, thanks for addressing the belt, ab button plate and TD issues so quickly!  As with your last build, you have really done a fantastic job on this, sir.  There are just a few small items to add that will help you look you best.

There is some paint on the bottoms of the teeth openings which should be removed.   With your build expertise, this should be an easy fix! 

Z82j1Fv.jpg?1 

Reference images

aVGSaXT.jpg?1  J2gWJw2.jpg?1

Centurion Suggestions:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.

Only one quick thing to add here, Arthur.  They are really close, but your drop boxes will need to be adjusted to line up with the edge of the ABS ammo belt a bit better.  A small dab of E-6000 on the back of the strap will hold those in the proper position.

Reference image

1RZ5ZRJ.jpg?2     3grrrzy.jpg?2      4sHWsgW.jpg?1

Other than that, another incredible job, brother, and I know you will continue to be a shining example to to the rest of the HK Garrison!  (See you at Centurion soon)!