Tk-13912 requesting ANH stunt centurion status (sds) [409]

Hi, Nacho good work!!
You're very applicated on your armor.

Move along! And see you soon on the new rank!!!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

What he said lol
Pistolero said: Come on, Trooper, on a few you're sitting at the FISD round table with your brothers.

Pistolero it's great!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

• ukswrath changed the title to Tk-13912 requesting ANH stunt centurion status (sds) [409]
And we have another Spanish Garrison member applying for Centurion, very cool. Welcome Ignacio and thank you for your Centurion application, and thank you for trimming the forearm return edges and for the additional shoulder photo. Let's take a look.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos appear to be present. Fantastic job on your build. The FISD Deployment crew would like to welcome youĀ to Centurion.Ā  Congratulations! Ā  :jc_doublethumbup:

Ā 

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

We have nothing more to add except for welcome the Elite class trooper. Vader has requested your presence on the Death Star. :salute:

• Like 1

Thanks to each and every one of the trooper brothers who helped me achieve this,without them and their advice I would never have achieved it.
Today is a great day for me !!!! I am committed to transmit the illusion and knowledge to reach this status to the new trooper and thanks UKSWRATH for your time to evaluate my suit.
force the empire

Enviado desde mi MHA-L09 mediante Tapatalk

• Like 1