What's your favorite Star Wars video game?

Butah Fett

Too bad "Imperial Commando" was just a rumor or at best a scraped early stage project. I'd love it if they did come out with it though.

Yeah, but there is alwayz hope :unsure:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but there is alwayz hope :unsure:

Offtopic: I'm still hoping for a DVD quality release of the origional trilogy pre-special edition. :angry:

Back on topic: Anyone heard what the next SW titles are going to be?

As an Age of Empires fan, I love Galactic Battlegrounds.

I've got just about every SW game on the PC platform, and rarely fiond time to play them, but SWGB I keep coming back to!

I love AoE too but I heard Battegrounds was a disappointment and decided not to dish the cash out for the chance, but if you say it's good I might give it a go

Is Star Wars Galaxies counting as a video game, if so... STAR WARS GALAXIES RULES! even though my gamecard expired a week ago...

i have way too much stuff going on in my life to start playing a game like that...it looks to fun and addicting :(

I stay far, far away from MMOs like SW Galaxies. I always swore I'd never play them. I only allowed to get myself addicted to one in my life... Matrix Online. I couldn't resist! They lured me in with the combat system and the promises of learning kung fu! Plus at the time I was in a horrible relationship and I'd play for endless hours to avoid dealing with my live in girlfriend.

But yeah, no MMOs for me!

• 3 months later...
Hey, would you or anyone else like a poster for your house of Lego Star Wars 2???I got a few of them from LFL last time I was there...

I don't suppose you have any of these left? My kids LOVE the Lego 2 game, and I do as well. If so, let me know and I will send you what you need.

:trooper:

Lego Star Wars, 1&2 are so charming and the figures they make are fab!

I never got sucked into KOTOR as time never allowed it.

Jedi Knight II was ace as was Bounty Hunter. Playing as Jango Fett leading up EP2. Great insight into underworld scum :)

Gotta love the thread revivals! Good one to.

I had an Atari when I was a kid but I wasn't very good with it since the outdoors was always more appealing for me.

Now that I have kids we have several consoles and one computer that can handle games and I will have to say that BF I & II are my favorites because my son and I can team up or go at each other for lots of fun on a rainy day. The KOTOR games were neat, it was my first real experience with that type of game.

Jedi Knight II was ace as was Bounty Hunter. Playing as Jango Fett leading up EP2. Great insight into underworld scum :)

You liked Bounty Hunter? My girlfriend is obcessed with Jango Fett (has a tattoo and all) and even she hates that game. You're the only person I've ever seen say a kind word about the game.

RE: Bounty Hunter....

I dunno. I guess it was one of the first games I 'completed' and didn't get bored with. A very patient boy ;) Mind you I did have a load of cheats for my gamecube. Umlimited jet pack/ammo. So that helped.

I just loved the different characters you come across and scanning the crowd for your bounty. The crazy red eyed folk that scream in that dark 'churchlike' level blew me away.

No I thought it was pretty cool.

I liked Bounty Hunter, but there was definitely too many flaws with the actual game play to make it to a favorites list.

Top 3 games as of late are Republic Commando (PC), LEGO SW II, and BF II.

I recently got into Galaxies when they released the latest version with all the expansions, but after finding out how much the game had changed since it's initial incarnation, I felt a bit cheated , and have since stopped playing. I really don't get into MMO games, but of course Galaxies was the exception just because it was SW.

Jedi Knight I & II are definite must haves too.

Empire at War? I got as far as the tutorials before falling asleep. :mellow:

I bought Galaxies the first week it came out, but it didnt run on my PC then, I just started playing it in '06, and played it for a few months, now it sits on my shelf.. too bad, I did like it, but no one was online.