TK-41123 reporting for duty !

I got my official Legion TK ID yesterday, and I am extremely glad to be part of that wonderful group! Thanks to everybody contributing to this forum - you are all so great and always helpful! I can't wait to troop and represent the Empire everywhere I'll be going. :salute:

I have had a really great experience building my armor and meeting you all here on the FISD forums, and I pretty much think I'll be building some more stuff someday. :) For now, I've got a troop tomorrow for the premiere of Solo - what a great first official troop!

So once again, thanks a lot to all of you and I hope you have as much of a great time as I've had! :D <3

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure how I missed this thread when you first posted, however, many congrats!! I hope your troop went well.

Dan :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not sure how I missed this thread when you first posted, however, many congrats!! I hope your troop went well.

Dan :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No worries mate, thanks a lot for the comment! Oh yea, I already have had a few troops up to now and many more are booked in the weeks to come. Can't wait - everything went so well up to now! ^^

I am really happy to be part of this, and also happy to be able to help the people around here as well! :)

Sent from my LG-M470 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...