E-11 into right handed holster?

TK-2833

If you have an ANH style holster, the answer is I don't believe you can, which is probably why all the ANH TK's had the holster on the left, and ESB is on the right.

You'll need an ESB or ROTJ E-11 to do what you want to do, which should be fine since you'll probably want your blaster to match the style of your armor.

Hey the holster's are only really for show so it doesn't matter that much :) I've only seen Han and Luke with their blaster's holstered in ANH as all the trooper's are carrying their blaster's.Wear it on whatever side you like,just remember the mag will catch your thigh if you don't turn it the opposite way around.

Good point. I can just mount some of the shoulder strap rings that the original Sterlings had and rig up a little strap and toss it over the shoulder, and detach it for anything that isn't a lengthy troop, and just wear the holster for show.

Good point. I can just mount some of the shoulder strap rings that the original Sterlings had and rig up a little strap and toss it over the shoulder, and detach it for anything that isn't a lengthy troop, and just wear the holster for show.

There you go! that sounds like a plan :duim:

With our limited range of mobility? Half us can't even bend over! :)

It wasn't my idea, thats the way one of the ebay sellers advertises it.

If you want to go the shoulder sling, look into shoulder sings made for the MP5-k. They should work well, and to save a couple bucks look at airsoft rigs over police/military supply sites.

• 1 month later...

Never holstered in that film. Not sure on the other ones...

Hmm, I guess I need to watch the trilogy to confirm... again!

:lol:

or maybe it was... :rolleyes:

Anyone have a link to ESB TK screencaps that illustrate this? I recall the holster being on the right side, but I don't ever recall seeing a blaster holstered.

• 5 years later...