5) Brian Peters 

EIB -

Centurion - 

6) 

Thomas Alexander (Death Trooper)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

A great start! 3 down, 2 to go. :)

It may be a while, I have much more I just don't feel it's proper to include them lol. The above are built or rebuilt from the ground up, those I'll claim, for the rest I assisted in hands on or other, na!

• Like 1

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-10116 "ukswrath"

No worries.  I hope it encourages others to start documenting - there are a lot of people who have helped out a lot of people.  It's good you all get recognition for your contributions.  Trooping is easy, building armor, not so much.

1 minute ago, Daetrin said:

No worries.  I hope it encourages others to start documenting - there are a lot of people who have helped out a lot of people.  It's good you all get recognition for your contributions.  Trooping is easy, building armor, not so much.

Glad you mention all the above, especially in RED. I get flack from some in my garrison because I don't troop enough, which equates to 1/2 dozen a year if not more. I reply "You make dreams come true your way and I'll do it mine".  

• Like 1

Spot on, which is why the trooping requirement is once per year.   We have people in my garrison who attend troops numerous times a year photographers, spotters, wranglers, etc. but only costume up their required 1/year.  They actually attend more troops than some who purely costume.

But the salient point is what you raise, the hobby is a big one.  Some like trooping, some building, and some socializing.  There is room for all, so why not appreciate everyone's contributions?

6 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

Spot on, which is why the trooping requirement is once per year.   We have people in my garrison who attend troops numerous times a year photographers, spotters, wranglers, etc. but only costume up their required 1/year.  They actually attend more troops than some who purely costume.

But the salient point is what you raise, the hobby is a big one.  Some like trooping, some building, and some socializing.  There is room for all, so why not appreciate everyone's contributions?

Totally agree, not sure. Fundraising is a huge deal in our garrison. We have roughly 30+ events a month. To a lot of people fundraising is the true reason for our existence. Though I personally believe fundraising for those less fortunate should be at the top of every humans to do list I'm not that hard core when it comes to trooping for the cause. I give in other ways.

People are funny, why they believe you should think like them is sometimes overwhelming.   

Was meant as more of a joke, not to derail your thread.

Reno, NV - we only have a half dozen or so official troops a year... have to go over the hill to Sacramento/etcetera for anything more.

You guys just made me think of a good blog for the newsletter.  Let's get back on topic and create a new thread for the other part of the discussion.

Just now, Daetrin said:

You guys just made me think of a good blog for the newsletter.  Let's get back on topic and create a new thread for the other part of the discussion.

SQUIRREL! My bad

I do the same for the SCG OC Squad...I will never have the time to sit down and list them off but it's at least 6-10...I know Tony was down this neck of the woods recently and would've loved to meet him...but alas...

45 minutes ago, Oztrooper said:

I do the same for the SCG OC Squad...I will never have the time to sit down and list them off but it's at least 6-10...I know Tony was down this neck of the woods recently and would've loved to meet him...but alas...

Yea just returned home from a few days down there. Good news I'll be back down mid January maybe we can meet then.  

13 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Yea just returned home from a few days down there. Good news I'll be back down mid January maybe we can meet then.  

Sure thing... keep in touch

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Haribon72 said:

Congratulations Tony!  Two Official Armorers in the Bay Area!

Being a black sheep has its advantages lol

• Like 1