Forum nickname: Ensi (FISD + 501st)

501st Profile: LINK

Garrison: Nordic Garrison

Helmet: ANOVOS Standard Line

Armor: Jimmiroquai (V4)

Gaskets: Jimmiroquai

Belt: JAFO (Belts of the First Order)

Holster: Jimmiroquai

Neckseal: Stormtrooperundersuit.com (Extreme Racing)

Undersuit: Stormtrooperundersuit.com (Extreme Racing)

Boots: Imperial Boots

Gloves: Imperial Boots

Blaster: Hestonkent (Heston3DSolutions)

Electronics: TRamp

Pictures:

Link to Imgur album if you prefer.

GuvVj47.jpg

sEMClv5.jpg

WV6n9rL.jpg

E4fjWK3.jpg

E6Nj7ca.jpg

MxMLMVg.jpg

f37KAdR.jpg

tYU3973.jpg

4UlvkaN.jpg

Helmet

Q4yS8cC.jpg

Gaskets and neckseal

qfQiFZb.jpg

Undersuit

rApyZpr.jpg

Yoke

CNvo3y9.jpg

K8EckQJ.jpg

Chest

xzCVPze.jpg

o96TSmG.jpg

zDWdSG9.jpg

Bells + Biceps

Ebwl8im.jpg

Forearms

niSSar2.jpg

8VxKtCI.jpg

O1SICHK.jpg

Gloves + Knees

TpoxqxH.jpg

55s94g2.jpg

Abdomen

PFdrqEf.jpg

TD

18Gi3QE.jpg

QRGr7Yx.jpg

HQ6CZD7.jpg

Belt

OblbZYM.jpg

lYx4gvC.jpg

hzqcv1i.jpg

Thighs

okcMIEr.jpg

Thigh function. I too have not installed screws into my blaster yet, but it is fully functional. Let me know if this will be a problem.

222c4RQ.jpg

4FqivKu.jpg

Shins

kL9quPZ.jpg

Boots + Spats

JEKUK7Y.jpg

Blaster

xZR2ugN.jpg

5ZGlwo8.jpg

NweH9rg.jpg

wQ7F9i1.jpg

7fJjm86.jpg

Edited by Ensi
Added blaster

Looking awesome Daniel

I know we dont have a photo check list yet, but can you add some photos of your Blaster please. Just the usual like the OT TK, left right front and rear view.

We will be back with you as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, Sly11 said:

Looking awesome Daniel

I know we dont have a photo check list yet, but can you add some photos of your Blaster please. Just the usual like the OT TK, left right front and rear view.

We will be back with you as soon as possible.

Thanks :) Here are some pictures of my blaster, also added it to the original post.

xZR2ugN.jpg

5ZGlwo8.jpg

NweH9rg.jpg

wQ7F9i1.jpg

7fJjm86.jpg

Hey Daniel thank you for the updated photos. Please note the mounting screws need to be installed on the blaster and the blaster needs to be shown connected to the thigh holster. Once you've done this please post an updated photo.

Thanks again 

1 hour ago, ukswrath said:

Hey Daniel thank you for the updated photos. Please note the mounting screws need to be installed on the blaster and the blaster needs to be shown connected to the thigh holster. Once you've done this please post an updated photo.

Thanks again 

No problem, brought out the drill and tap.

OFfr8XX.jpg

dR6j8Eu.jpg

Maybe add this to the future EIB posting guide? :) 

8 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Daniel we have another request, could you post a photo/s of the inside armor connections.

Thank you

No problem, Tony :) But can I ask why? It should have no effect on this current level of EIB and others have been approved without it.

Chest to yoke connection top

hnq2Aqv.jpg

Yoke/back

7O3y3MU.jpg

Chest

rT4W2We.jpg

Shoulders/biceps

psN8VQn.jpg

Ab

g9R1hFR.jpg

Thigh

RuU0dPZ.jpg

Cod/butt

B7b3ovX.jpg

Everything else is velcro.

7 minutes ago, Ensi said:

But can I ask why?

Sorry to "butt in" but it`s so others can see and get inspiration for their strapping (unless the FOTK EIB is different)  - great build and good luck:salute:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ensi said:

No problem, Tony :) But can I ask why? It should have no effect on this current level of EIB and others have been approved without it.

You're are correct it doesn't have any bearing on EIB, but we use it for multiple reasons as with the OTTK. 

Thank you

Hi Dan

I will elaborate a little on why Tony requested a photo of your internal strapping.

As we offer advise on how to make many corrections, it is always in the best interest of the applicants that we make an educated decision on how something may need to be fixed or readjusted. Internal strapping will never have a bearing on your approval, but can help us to help you guys when it comes to solid advice.

I have used images of members internal strapping to help explain fixes so the armour sits better on them, and without those photos it becomes guess work.

We are working on the photo check list and new visual guides for FO TK's which will help everyone, just like they have for all our OT TK's over the years.

Hope this sheds a little light on the life of a DO in the FISD :)

You look fantastic by the way.

On 12/8/2017 at 9:54 AM, Sly11 said:

Hi Dan

I will elaborate a little on why Tony requested a photo of your internal strapping.

As we offer advise on how to make many corrections, it is always in the best interest of the applicants that we make an educated decision on how something may need to be fixed or readjusted. Internal strapping will never have a bearing on your approval, but can help us to help you guys when it comes to solid advice.

I have used images of members internal strapping to help explain fixes so the armour sits better on them, and without those photos it becomes guess work.

We are working on the photo check list and new visual guides for FO TK's which will help everyone, just like they have for all our OT TK's over the years.

Hope this sheds a little light on the life of a DO in the FISD :)

You look fantastic by the way.

Alright I get ya :) Thanks for explaining!

• ukswrath changed the title to TK61514 requesting TFA EIB status [Jimmiroquai] [784]

Hey Daniel sorry for the delay, thank you for posting the additional photos and thank you for your EIB application.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. Very nice work sir :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: Andrew and I are very please to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. Congratulations!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor and accuracy. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. Again, these are suggestions and recommendations. The accuracy is ultimately up to you. We have a few areas to go over here starting with As with your shoulder bells. The top should be level with the top of the yoke. We're suggesting you make adjustment to the support tabs so that the bells are at the level of the yoke.

Bells.jpg

supports.jpg

Reference photo

bells%20level%202.jpg

Next up the TD. Not a deal breaker but the left tube extension should be roughly 1.1" (28.7mm) in length

TD.jpg

Reference photo

TD%20left.jpg

Finally, though the F-11D is not typically seen mounted to the thigh it still requires the mounting screws. Since this is not mentioned in the CRL it's not a requirement but it's worth mentioning none the less.

blaster%20mount.jpg

Reference photo

5d763b70-0f90-431c-acc8-2d36f5555dd4.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper. At this time we have nothing to add.

Congratulations again and welcome to the Empire. :salute:

Thank you! Feels great to get EIB :D For centurion i'll need to cut up thighs and biceps, and also get rubber gaskets.

About the shoulders supports, i'm sorry but that photo is an old one before I added them. See the trooping photo above and this, looks 100 times better!
23e6c0cf4aa2dab6f7376f74e9dbd89d.jpg

Blaster screws got installed before the premiere troop :D

9f8e6c9e9004a2376e57e87ec78057df.jpg

2befa30d7d482f54849d0ef5f13cc0f0.jpg

Thanks
5e7c3d28dded5069d888b1a3cef26fd9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thank you! Feels great to get EIB For centurion i'll need to cut up thighs and biceps, and also get rubber gaskets.

About the shoulders supports, i'm sorry but that photo is an old one before I added them. See the trooping photo above and this, looks 100 times better.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Excellent! Nice work. See you at Centurion

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk