Force-sensitive Stormtroopers

Ti-el_Terall

Hey, everyone. I'm new here, and have been browsing thru the forums for a while. I just got a set of FX armor, and it should be here in a couple weeks. When I assemble it, I want to make a more uncommon trooper, and the one that I have been thinking about is the force-sensitive trooper. Wookiepedia link

There are 2 sources, and made 3 appearances. Would this be eligible for 501st standards?

Thanks in advance.

Except for the lightsaber, it looks like a standard TK minus the E-11 and holster. You might want to submit as a regular TK first, then do the lightsaber as an additional weapon.

Ya know, thats a neat idea, I hadn't realized there were Force sensitive Stormtroopers.

I was thinking of crafting my own lightsaber, but had no interest in dressing up as any of the Jedi or Sith.

Except for the lightsaber, it looks like a standard TK minus the E-11 and holster. You might want to submit as a regular TK first, then do the lightsaber as an additional weapon.

Yeah, and the buttons on the ab plate are all black. Other than those it would be more then likely a normal TK. Also, the belt might have a cover tech clip, to hold the saber.

We used to them at the 501st Spec Ops Detachment (TXs), but my gut reaction was that the FISD should have dibs on this costume. If for some reason the FISD rejects it, we'll be happy to accomodate it and help you gain 501st membership with it.

Kev

Spec Ops DL (TX's)

We used to them at the 501st Spec Ops Detachment (TXs), but my gut reaction was that the FISD should have dibs on this costume. If for some reason the FISD rejects it, we'll be happy to accomodate it and help you gain 501st membership with it.

Kev

Spec Ops DL (TX's)

I was thinking it might be more TX, but was not sure. I guesse I should start worrying about it once I have the armor and such built.

Since it's essentially a TK with accessories it would be here in FISD. I believe they are regular TK's (hard to see if the frown is ANH or ESB) with light sabers. That's the intent of what they are, and if the ab plate buttons are black it's probably just a lack of color palette on the artists rendering.

The sources would have to be submitted to the FISD for consideration, and if the FISD approves it would go to the Legion Council for approval/disapproval.

A Shadowtrooper (below) is certainly SpecOps territory.

Image:Shadowtrooper.jpeg

We already have a few troopers who have the stormtrooper saber. No one has submitted one as a separate costume. One thing I learned is not to trust the wookiepedia's resource list. Do yourself a favor and double check as they take alot of liberties with the reference list.

I have one of the tk sabers and it is a great looking prop :D

But when i posted progress pics along time ago most replies were to ditch the lightsaber :(

But i like it none the less...

CopyofTKProgressReport024.jpg

I have one of the tk sabers and it is a great looking prop :D

But when i posted progress pics along time ago most replies were to ditch the lightsaber :(

But i like it none the less...

CopyofTKProgressReport024.jpg

Nice! Is it one of the hollow ones found on ebay? I plan on getting the parts custom machined so I can fit electronics into this bad boy.

Its a turned piece with a covertech clip and other screws and parts added on afterwards including rubber o rings and the grip amterial. All the coloured parts are painted. Its a really nice prop and doesnt look out of place with my other sabers.

Yeah. In truth it may end up being like the SE-14R - an approved EU accessory, nothing more.

I was thinking the same thing

:blink: a Stromtrooper with a Lightsaber??? you're not serious about that one, right? I'm sorry but not everything that can be done must have to be done!

If it's in the extended universe it's fair game. Although, in my opionon, stormtroopers should have silver colored lightsaber blades to match their armor:

Silver Lightsaber:

silver.jpg