Decals for Jimmy TLJ FOtK bucket

AM-1124

I assume you've already contacted Jim directly - perhaps he can supply them for you?

On an unrelated note ... where did you find this image? This is the first time I've seen what appears to be a 100% accurate TLJ helmet from a full-on profile view and to this scale.

14 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Not sure I've ever seen Decals for the bucket. Most people just paint it.

Trooperbay does Decals for the kit but not the bucket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's a good idea, actually. If he has access to a particular lid, he can create files for the decals and print/sell them as needed. He's done so for virtually every OT TK lid out there.

• Like 2

That's a good idea, actually. If he has access to a particular lid, he can create files for the decals and print/sell them as needed. He's done so for virtually every OT TK lid out there.

That’d save a LOT of time for people doing the Executioner bucket at least since it’s 3 variations of black. Matte, semi-gloss and full high gloss.

We have a product here called contact it's used for covering school books and files, works quite well for stickers/decals, not sure what the US equivalent would be called, you guys call stuff weird names :laugh1:.

Wrap a strip of baking / tracing paper around the helmet, rub with charcoal / pencil over the ridges, remove, cut out and you have a pattern, then copy on to the back of the contact, cut out and done.

Could be an option until there are stickers/decals available.

Yeah, I get that but the question is the adding/removing and how well it holds up.  If for just one troop or so not a problem, but if you are doing a few troops a month it may not hold up well. 

9 minutes ago, Daetrin said:

Yeah, I get that but the question is the adding/removing and how well it holds up.  If for just one troop or so not a problem, but if you are doing a few troops a month it may not hold up well. 

Has worked well on FOTK armor for a while ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daetrin said:

First I've seen TDK mentioned. Can someone at least post details in the 501st only area if this isn't meant to be public?  

TDK's is mentioned in Clint's helmet comparison thread https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/42616-tlj-helmet-comparison/?page=2

FBiU2RL.jpg

----------------

I believe the first cast should be out in a few weeks.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 1

It looks like a pulled down Anovos bucket, can anyone in here confirm this looks similar to the standard line with the beak modified

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Sly11 said:

It looks like a pulled down Anovos bucket, can anyone in here confirm this looks similar to the standard lol Jen with the beak modified

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the same. I've been told the final product won't be like this but it still raises questions. I personally have no issues with anyone at TDK but again I'm a bit apprehensive.