JonnieBear

Anovos FOTK Armor Delivery Possibility

Amazing BBTS can sell for $125 cheaper and they are listed as in stock, Anovos still listing as a Pre Order for $350 https://www.anovos.com/collections/star-wars/products/star-wars-the-last-jedi-first-order-stormtrooper-helmet-accessory

Just picked up one, thanks for the heads up on this (I hope to be good deal).

• Like 1

Just picked up one, thanks for the heads up on this (I hope to be good deal).

Let us know when it arrives. Will be good to know if stock is showing up elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6-9 business days for shipping out, so we will see. A little bit long for "in stock"...

1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Good News! 
Hey there -- It's Brent from ANOVOS here with an exciting update!

The following items are nearing fulfillment and have had their reservations reopened. We have a limited number of each helmet arriving into our warehouse above and beyond current orders, so please act quickly to secure yours while they last. 
If you are interested in any of these helmets, simply click the item or the link below to lock in your reservation. If you would like personalized assistance, just reply to this email.

Well Wishes, 
Brent B.  
ANOVOS

a8bf24cd-e997-4897-8aa3-779d4b0b75fa.jpg

STAR WARS™: THE LAST JEDI First Order Stormtrooper Helmet

Got the same email Glen, half tempted to order one (FOMO syndrome, fear of missing out) however, I'll wait and see who receives theirs. 

• Like 1

6-9 business days for shipping out, so we will see. A little bit long for "in stock"...

69 Days?!!!
37a06a89b16890fee4dbe32224c3fa68.jpg

13 minutes ago, mikidymac said:

69 Days?!!!
37a06a89b16890fee4dbe32224c3fa68.jpg

Don't jinx it lol

7 hours ago, LTM said:

As I read it, it ships out in 1-2 business days, but takes 6-9 days for delivery (ground). 

I also pulled the trigger. When it doubt, double down, right?

• Like 2

Just got home to check emails and I have the “Brent from Anovos” email too lol, looks like quite an array of helmets apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

As I read it, it ships out in 1-2 business days, but takes 6-9 days for delivery (ground). 

I also pulled the trigger. When it doubt, double down, right?

You must have triggered the below...

1e9b6cf678e6353e369701844de6211a.jpg

Interesting how they now refer to it as a PRE-ORDER with an ESTIMATED DELIVERY.

I guess we’ll see what happens.

Appears it's changed

6W7ynWO.png

I just clicked the link for s&gs and it is now sold out on BBTS. Why oh why did I pre order from Anovos. (because I had a $25 credit and it was priced at 250 so I guess the low price = you get it when you get it..)

8 hours ago, JAFO said:

You must have triggered the below...

1e9b6cf678e6353e369701844de6211a.jpg

Interesting how they now refer to it as a PRE-ORDER with an ESTIMATED DELIVERY.

I guess we’ll see what happens.

Any idea what (Upgraded) is referring to? 

Wouldn't that be a slap in the face if it was the same lined version from Galaxy's Edge? Although at this point it would be great if the deliver anything.

Edited by mikidymac
  • Like 1

According to the website:

Noticeable differences from the force awakens variant. It includes updated helmet clips, nose, teeth detail, and left-jaw aerator. This replica features adjustable sizing for a comfortable fit. 

No mention of lined, sounds like a hard hat sizing band to me...

According to the website:
Noticeable differences from the force awakens variant. It includes updated helmet clips, nose, teeth detail, and left-jaw aerator. This replica features adjustable sizing for a comfortable fit. 

No mention of lined, sounds like a hard hat sizing band to me...

That’s two different helmets completely, TFA and TLJ, still doesn’t define “Upgraded”.

26 minutes ago, mikidymac said:

That’s two different helmets completely, TFA and TLJ, still doesn’t define “Upgraded”.

From the Anovos site, looks like they are referencing "design". I agree it doesn't say anything other than some double speak, but hey its the start of another 3+ year wait :)

ANOVOS is proud to offer the upgraded design for the First Order Stormtrooper Helmet Accessory from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

21 minutes ago, LTM said:

From the Anovos site, looks like they are referencing "design". I agree it doesn't say anything other than some double speak, but hey its the start of another 3+ year wait :)

ANOVOS is proud to offer the upgraded design for the First Order Stormtrooper Helmet Accessory from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Ok, I understand and agree.

Seems like they could just call it the TLJ helmet since the TFA was a completely different offering.

When you say upgraded it makes me think of the Galaxy's Edge ones with the liner and stand.

Just saw this on Facebook....

69105802_10215669982529202_2774616480296206336_n.jpg

Nice they are actually communicating and a good sign.

But, are they saying they are on the way to the port in China or on the ship and heading to the USA port because that could add weeks depending on the way it's worded.

It sure sounds like their warehouse will not have them until the end of the year and if they are in containers already it doesn't take months for the ship to get from China to the USA.

Also troubling they are already extending the wording into next year for delivery.

Edited by mikidymac

Not bad since they were going to get them out before Celebration. It’s not doing anything for their reputation

3a2ef5ac704bced83516e2e06215cbfd.jpg

I wonder if all the pre-order kits ended up at SWGEFL

• Like 1

3a2ef5ac704bced83516e2e06215cbfd.jpg&key=8033f436be38c3dad48c6afedf2afdb1b708a8dddd6d87e634e8a578640cdf91

I wonder if all the pre-order kits ended up at SWGEFL

I’m here right now lol been here working since 3am and it’s crazy I saw the troopers and they are outstanding! Then again to me they look great but some one with more experience might say something but yeah they look like the ones from anovos tbh but idk can’t get that close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Well, they claimed they shipped 50 earlier in the year and there are 50 on Rise of the Resistance so could be.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2019 at 7:59 PM, LTM said:

Still showing as "processing", so 1-2 days might not be accurate. Like a TK, they are missing the mark...