Hello and welcome aboard. I suggest you take a look in our getting started section. All the tips to who and where to get an armor, with their particularities will be found there :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the FISD, Alex!  Like Eric mentioned, the best place to research armor is in the Getting Started section, specifically here:https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

Most if not all armor kits can be made to fit the thinner framed person with the right trimming.  There are hundreds of build threads here that will help, and they are armor specific to each maker, i.e. Anovos, ATA, etc.  Just be sure to steer clear of eBay or other online sellers.  Many claim to be"501st approvable", but 99.9% are not, despite what they say.  Your best bet is to choose from one of the "vetted" makers on that list.

The Getting Started section also has quite a few informative threads that can answer many of your questions, and research will be your best friend at this point.  Don't be shy about asking questions, as we are here to help at every step along the way.

It's also not too early to think about taking your armor to the next levels of accuracy, (EIB and Centurion).  More information on those programs can be found here:  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35371-eib-and-centurion-what-do-these-terms-mean/

Best of luck on your white armor journey, and I look forward to seeing you around the boards!

Side note:  It will help to add your location to your profile.  This way we can perhaps hook you up with your local Garrison or Squad for additional assistance.

Hi Alex and welcome to FISD!  Eric and Joseph have started you off on the right path.  The various armor thread was provided to you from Joseph.  Please take the time to read through the entire thread.  I know it may seem like a lot but it is very important.  Again feel free to ask us any questions you may have.

• Like 1

Hi Alex, looks like my buddies have you headed in the right direction. The first thing to do is look at that getting started section and pick out some armor. Ask a ton of questions, we are here to help.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk