Anyone build an SE-14R?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice custom work there Belakor.

So has anyone made a holster for that little guy? or do you just feel compelled to carry it around with you just because it's so cool?

"Who, that little guy?.... I wouldn't worry about that little guy." -Super Troopers

I haven't seen a proper holster for these as of yet. I've seen references of the SE-14R with the trooper wearing what appears to be the E-11 holster, but since the photo's from the right side of the trooper, I can't tell if it is one for sure (or if there's an E-11 in the holter).

I just plan on carrying mine loose. Actually I'm thinking a custom holster for the right leg like like RC's have might be the ticket. Hmmm, who do we know on the boards that makes holsters...:D

Hey, check out what I pulled from rebelscum.com's review of the 30th anniversary coin binder.

There are two troopers, each with a different weapon. One with an E-11 and the other the SE-14R.

post-51-1173916361_thumb.jpg

Hey, check out what I pulled from rebelscum.com's review of the 30th anniversary coin binder.

There are two troopers, each with a different weapon. One with an E-11 and the other the SE-14R.

post-51-1173916361_thumb.jpg

wow thats a trip! I wonder if they just took the original photo and reversed it? :unsure:

FYI to all: any changes such as this require a approval by the majority of the detachment, e.g. 501st stormtroopers. Anyone (with access) can set up a poll.

Very cool weapon! Nice and easy to handle. I just finished an MG-15 that I bought broken from a TD in our garrison, and repaired/ replaced some parts. Awesome looking but very cumbersome as you can't brace it against your body (just slides off).

This smaller blaster looks like a dream! Not trying to be a spoiler, but it was never on screen right? No way I could have missed it but maybe Uncle George sneaked it in for the special Edition. I still want one though :D

DD

I think it's a reversed picture. Look at the ab buttons, you can just see the edge of the second one down showing that it's a mirror image.

The dead give away is the shoulders and the position of the pistol in reference to the helmet, I'm certain now that it's a totally different picture. Just chalk it up as yet another reference pic.

Very cool weapon! Nice and easy to handle. I just finished an MG-15 that I bought broken from a TD in our garrison, and repaired/ replaced some parts. Awesome looking but very cumbersome as you can't brace it against your body (just slides off).

This smaller blaster looks like a dream! Not trying to be a spoiler, but it was never on screen right? No way I could have missed it but maybe Uncle George sneaked it in for the special Edition. I still want one though :D

DD

Only seen in the hands of Dr Evizan, Dr Ezivan or was it Dr Ester Ranson, or Ibinez or something...

STAR_WARS-11-1.jpg

This is a good shot of the holster. Basically an E11 holster that's a bit shorter.

reximholsteredja1.jpg

Thats kind of like the pistol holsters that I made a while back :unsure: