Tapatalk problem

RLH2515

So I can login fine on the regular site but when I go to tapatalk it gives me this long code of problems and says an administrator may have to help. First issue ever can I get a hand ?

You may have missed a couple of posts but tapatalk is not operational with the forum upgrade as yet ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-07-26 at 7:27 PM, Pyrates said:

Is there any update on when Tapatalk will start working with the new upgrade?

First we have to reach the 10 000 complaints, only then will tapatalk achievement be unlocked. We're not even halfway now, so you guys will have to write some more posts using the mobile-friendly skin to complain, only then can we get it. But we can do it if we work together!!

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/07/2017 at 8:41 PM, Locitus said:

First we have to reach the 10 000 complaints, only then will tapatalk achievement be unlocked. We're not even halfway now, so you guys will have to write some more posts using the mobile-friendly skin to complain, only then can we get it. But we can do it if we work together!!

Looks like Tapatalk Achievement has been unlocked! Great work to all those who made this happen :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1