TK-6744 Requesting Elite Status (Ton of Pics).[30][FX]

Well its been a ton of work, but I think I finally got my armor up to an Elite level. I have done extensive upgrades all around to my FX armor, and purchased a more accurate fiberglass helmet. Thanks so much to everyone on this forum for the advice, guidance, and

resources that helped me make these modifications. Here are some of the upgrades, not all apply to Elite status....

Cut the butt plate

Raised the Thermal Detonator so its just over the cut

Installed an almost complete snap system

No rivets on the shoulder straps

E-11 Hasbro with mod kit with 6th track and D-ring

Covered side gaps with ABS

Canvas Belt (Gundamzeppelin's)

Replaced ab buttons (VaderDaves's)

Replaced holster (SuperTrooper's)

Attached holster from behind

Replaced drop box straps with white ones

Cut the cod piece

Attached the belt with snaps and screws

Replaced the helmet

Green lenses and more accurate tusks added

Installed wireless sound amp system

Black lycra/rubber gloves

Lycra undersuit

White boots with the U

Additional shots are in the following posts, please let me know if I missed anything and if you guys need any further details..

elite-29.jpg

elite-21.jpg

elite-20.jpg

elite-19.jpg

elite-18.jpg

elite-22.jpg

elite-34.jpg

elite-24.jpg

elite-25.jpg

I also have a Resin Blaster I would like to make sure can be approved. I troop with the Hasbro because it's lighter, but the resin one is more accurate, please let me know. Also there is a shot of my communicator which I was going to use before I decided to go with the stunt configuration, and some shots of the armor interior.

elite-01.jpg

elite-40.jpg

elite-02.jpg

elite-03.jpg

elite-05.jpg

Here are some final additional shots of the armor inside...

elite-07.jpg

elite-08.jpg

elite-09.jpg

elite-10.jpg

elite-17.jpg

Lookin good Chris! The only thing id suggest, which has nothing to do with Elite, is darker lenses. I got a dark green welders sheild off e-bay for like 5 bucks and there was enough material there for 3 sets of lenses, and you can cut it easily with scissors. Other than that, looks good to me, That helmet is eons ahead of that FX heh..i think you should be good! :duim:

On a side note..You doing the TRU event end of the month?

Holy crap... you read my mind, already ordered them last week, waiting for them to arrive. Man, I came to the right place to find like minded individuals...

I may do the TRU thing in NYC, still waiting on more details from our garrison. I signed up for the NER forum and I have to figure out what to do from there...

haha yep you did, and its all my fault! lol

Cool, yea same here, signed up on the NER forums so im just waiting also. Im hoping ill have my new armor up and running by then, but i dunno, its cuttin it close, and im not gonna rush it.

A.R.S.E.'s unite! haha

Looks good Chris. The only thing holding your Hasbro back from being elite worthy is the missing T-track on the side as it get's one more row of T-tracks to cover the row of red holes.

Looks good Chris. The only thing holding your Hasbro back from being elite worthy is the missing T-track on the side as it get's one more row of T-tracks to cover the row of red holes.

Hey Terrell, this was a similar issue when i submitted my elite. The way Chris has it there, he has the 6 tracks. The ANH blasters have 1 row of holes exposed. Of course i modded mine so the row right above the folding stock is exposed, which is correct, but of course the hasbro blaster doesnt have holes there. I remember it being mentioned that there has to be some figuring as to what to accept as per ANH hasbro modded blasters. Just thought id point that out so it doesnt hold up the soon to be second elite in the ECG. :)

Hey Terrell, this was a similar issue when i submitted my elite. The way Chris has it there, he has the 6 tracks. The ANH blasters have 1 row of holes exposed. Of course i modded mine so the row right above the folding stock is exposed, which is correct, but of course the hasbro blaster doesnt have holes there. I remember it being mentioned that there has to be some figuring as to what to accept as per ANH hasbro modded blasters. Just thought id point that out so it doesnt hold up the soon to be second elite in the ECG. :)

His resin blaster meets all the requirements, but the elite standards do need to be reworded regarding the Hasbro mods. Scott has been very busy this summer but it is in the works and should be done soon.

It does have the 6 as Lou mentioned with the side opposite the magazine row of holes covered. I could add a 7th track to cover the mag side holes, but I thought it had to be 6. If there is any issue at all with the Hasbro, I could use my resin one as my primary.

The issue is that accurate blasters have 6 rows of T-tracks. The bottom left row does not have a track because that is where the bayonet lug is. Hasbro put a row on the bottom left and left the two sides empty for the lights. The standards should specify that the Hasbro gets 7 T-tracks as that is more accurate than 6 with the side left empty. I'll try to get this updated ASAP so there isn't any confusion.

As a practical matter, I don't always troop with the resin blaster I have in my elite app either depending on the type of event.

I would probably do the same with mine for trooping. I would be more than willing to add the 7th track, I agree it would look much more accurate that way, without having to do a crazy an impolite person mod (Yes Lou I mean you!). Let me know on that, and if it may become the new official Elite Hasbro compromise.

Guest TK-2416

Looking good! :duim:

You can read my thread regarding the Elite request. I added two t-tracks to the modf. Hasbro - adding up to 7 in total. That was accepted by Scott.

Good luck

PS: I now have a HF E-11, much much better solution

I would probably do the same with mine for trooping. I would be more than willing to add the 7th track, I agree it would look much more accurate that way, without having to do a crazy an impolite person mod (Yes Lou I mean you!). Let me know on that, and if it may become the new official Elite Hasbro compromise.

heh heh yea, me and my crazy an impolite person mods! haha :P

Excellent Job!!! Thats a good looking neckseal, and you did a splendid job on the thighs. That is a perfectly executed FX Elite build!

My suggestions mirror everyone else's here too. Darker lenses.

One thing I'd really like to see tho, is a TE, AP or TE2 on top of that armor. That armor really deserves it. Search your feelings...you know it to be true.

Chris,

Well done and very nice work. Moding an FX is not an easy task, and you have done an excellent job.

Terrell is right on the Hasbro, but since you have the resin E-11, this is really moot.

Elite Status approved!!!

Paul, will you do the honors and update the latest troopers status? I will try to get the photo done soon, as well as the Standards should be updated winin a week (as long as Terrell is OK with them).

Well done trooper!!!

:duim::trooper: