Complete Stormtrooper Replica ready to wear out of the box

Hello Everyone, I'm from the UK, sorry if this is in one of the Threads   I'm looking to purchase a Complete Stormtrooper Replica Suit Ready to wear out of the box in a Couple of Months time but where is the best place I can order from? and where do I Start  I'm 5F 5 inches tall any Advice and Suggestions will be Greatly Appreciated :)

Hi Tony. As Randy mentioned check in with RS. Your other UK options are Troopermaster who you can PM on the boards and check in with The Shed of Glittering Delights on Facebook. Maybe Andy offers assembled suits. But you really need to check in with the U.K. Garrison. They will point you in the right direction.

I think this thread may help you:
http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/page-1'>http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/page-1
There are some more makers settled in Europe that make good quality armor.

Edited by Ripper_L

Most "out of the box, ready to wear" kits ... aren't. They almost always require fitting adjustments, no matter how carefully you were measured prior to having the suit being built.

As others have said, you are fortunate in that you have RS Propmasters and Troopermaster nearby (or at least nearer to you than those of us in the Western Hemisphere, other parts of Europe, and Asia). Either can work with you the entire way to build a suit that is specifically tailored to your measurements.

Also, definitely check in with the UKG.

thankyou  for all your messages you've been so helpful to me I will let you all no when I purchase my full Stormtrooper Replica Suit Ready to wear out of the box in a Couple of Months time I"m probably going to go with  RS prop Masters and I have now joined U.K. Garrison :)

• Like 1

Seems I missed this, I saw you're post over at the UKG and it looks like you're in good hands.  I will agree though that even with a full commision expect to make a few adjustments after your first few troops.

Welcome to the UKG and FISD.

Chris.