TK-16112 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status [MTK] [278]

NINJAM0VE

General Info

·         Name = Dennis James Maloom

·         TK ID = 16112

·         FISD Name = NINJAM0VE

·         Garrison = Singapore Garrison

EIB Linkhttp://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/38941-tk-16112-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-mtk-640/

Body Type

·         Height = 5’10”

·         Weight = 75 kg

Costume

·         Armor Maker = MTK

·         Helmet Maker = MTK

·         Blaster Type = Doopy Doos Full Resin Kit

·         Boots = TK Boots

·         Canvas Belt = DIY

·         Hand Plates Type = Trooperbay ANH Stunt White Rubber

·         Electronics = None

·         Neckseal Maker = Darman Props

·         Holster Maker = Darman Props

Note: Existing photos submitted during my EIB application have been re-uploaded here except those that needed adjustments like the alignment of shoulder straps, trimming of kidney notches, replacement of screws of the thermal detonator into pan head slotted. 

Photos

Full Body

Front – Arms at side

t8iesM5.jpg

Back – Arms at side

MtwahTu.jpg

Left – Arms raised

I8UMUh0.jpg

Right – Arms raised

GcOVmQu.jpg

Right side detail – Arms raised

GVvrE1G.jpg

Left side details – Arms raised

pnZ2rgr.jpg

Action Shot

WCI7cGX.jpg

Helmet Off

M4o3PXQ.jpg

Armor Details

Abdomen/Kidney Attachment - Button Orientation

28ZTRXa.jpg

2YkcJ02.jpg75KIAZh.jpg

Hand Plates

imILwEc.jpg

Shoulder Bridge Back

fA7Oyvr.jpg

Shoulder Bridge Front

9mHfmYD.jpg

Back/ Chest Connection

TfB4Fpd.jpg

zmNfzTz.jpg

Thigh Pack Attachment

bYmWJic.jpg

tHZm4c8.jpg

Knee Plate

U57x0rJ.jpgRHqR0YJ.jpg

Drop Box Back

ieq9QH4.jpg

Cod and Butt Plate Attachment

atCUoIU.jpg

Interior Strapping

7aAL4Zm.jpg1ANPwYa.jpgY8l3WVz.jpg

Kidney Plate Notch

GmtW2rx.jpgw4LxtDv.jpg

Wrist side of forearms

Zeu6Lfx.jpg

Helmet

Front

tSKOl5H.jpg

Sides

RNC3xpd.jpgYRTFUuN.jpg

Back

FSoIpqA.jpg

Hovi Mic Detail

CqJA4oI.jpghWkab1l.jpg

Lens Color (Backlit)

F8qQKzh.jpgRU7gRhQ.jpg

S-Trim

XJhm07p.jpg

Blaster Details

Blaster - Right

TVypVCI.jpg

Blaster - Left

1qUbCeF.jpg

D-Ring

FaAYh7h.jpg

Accessories Details

Neck Seal

TZVlfdn.jpg

Thermal Detonator (replaced with pan slotted screws) 

lixZvaT.jpgpewcN1n.jpg

Holster Attachment

bA41yrv.jpg

Wg9WGnD.jpg

Boots

ARcsL9m.jpg

Thanks guys!

Edited by NINJAM0VE
  • Like 1

By the way sir Tony, my 501st TK ID is found on this link <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=21787'>http://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=21787</a><br>

Thanks you so much!

Hi Dennis, welcome to your Centurion review!!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required photos are present and your armour meets the guidelines as set out in the Level three CRL, without further delay, welcome to Centurion trooper :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Thank you for making suggested modifications, your armour looks superb and this is a very well deserved award.

Congratulation and continue to make the Singapore Garrison proud :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

First of all, I would like to dedicate all the hardwork to the Lord who has given me these talents and skills, to my family, to my wife and daughter who supported me on this. I appreciate all their help in adjusting my armor, taking my photos for this application. Thank you so much for the advice and approval Detachment Officers: Tony, Andrew, Joseph! Thank you Steve(Gazmosis) for being my mentor. I would like to commend (John Kenyon) Altair's building guide, your post is the best reference i took for my build! Thank you Tino for providing the modifications for my blaster. Mike from MTK, i am proud to represent your stormtrooper kit, man! Thank you Singapore Garrison for the warm welcome and accommodation. This is for you. I am proud to represent this garrison as your first centurion. Thanks Ron, Azhari, Desmonds, Dominic, Kent, Faizal, Sebastian, Joshua, Aaron, James, Saravanan, Edwyn, Andrews, Tyrene, Hansen, Song Ping and to all who are representing SG Garrison! On to the next build!

Edited by NINJAM0VE

First of all, I would like to dedicate all the hardwork to the Lord who has given me these talents and skills, to my family, to my wife and daughter who supported me on this. I appreciate all their help in adjusting my armor, taking my photos for this application. Thank you so much for the advice and approval Detachment Officers: Tony, Andrew, Joseph! Thank you Steve(Gazmosis) for being my mentor. I would like to commend (John Kenyon) Altair's building guide, your post is the best reference i took for my build! Thank you Tino for providing the modifications for my blaster. Mike from MTK, i am proud to represent your stormtrooper kit, man! Thank you Singapore Garrison for the warm welcome and accommodation. This is for you. I am proud to represent this garrison as your first centurion. Thanks Ron, Azhari, Desmonds, Dominic, Kent, Faizal, Sebastian, Joshua, Aaron, James, Saravanan, Edwyn, Andrews, Tyrene, Hansen, Song Ping and to all who are representing SG Garrison! On to the next build!

Amen!

• 2 weeks later...