Plasti-dip

Spray for me, otherwise brush marks. Do a little at a time, so you don't cut in to the plastic. I assume your helmet is ABS.

I've also used spray on truck bed lining. It gave my bucket a very solid feel. I think plasti-dip works just as good and it's cheaper.

Yup AM 2.0 kit will be here this week. So I'm gathering supplies now. I'll be looking for a thread on this to get some pointers.

RLH2515

Yup AM 2.0 kit will be here this week. So I'm gathering supplies now. I'll be looking for a thread on this to get some pointers.

RLH2515

You can see how I did mine in my build thread, if you want: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35552-kmans-anovos-tk-adventure-build/?p=480425

20160327133924-51fd1913-la.jpg

Edited by kman

Each method (spray or brush) has it's own advantages.  The spray method does make the interior darker, but doesn't add the "heft".  The brush-on method definitely adds a bit more rigidity, and many Troopers add layers of cheesecloth in between layers to add to this.  Remember, the public never sees the inside, so you can add as many layers as you want, but I wouldn't go crazy with it.

The most important thing is to sand down and then then thoroughly clean the inside before any application(s).  Otherwise it can (and will) peel off if you attach Velcro inside to hold your electronics.