Best manufacturers for short frames

I apologise if this has been asked a gazillion times. I could not find anything with a forum search.

I am looking for a supplier that makes builds for short people 5'4" other than Anovos which I already know about. I was looking for something of a similar quality to an AM2 build, but have since found out I may be too short for that suit.

Thanks in advance!

Any kit will do, you'll just have to cut it down some.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK thanks. I just assumed some would look a bit weird if they were over trimmed.

I'd rather buy from a manufacturer that makes a build that looks like it was meant to fit me properly ;)

Edited by Davian

I have fount ATA to be quite short. Shorter than Anovos.

Thank you. You've got an AM2 haven't you? Do you have a link to any of your build threads? I wanted to see how much trimming you needed to do. Thanks!

Don't get an AM2 or RT-Mod for anyone smaller than average (in any dimension).... You'll end up with enough leftover plastic to melt down and make a whole second suit!

Walt's child armor is meant for kids, but there have been cases of people mixing and matching the kid suit and the adult suit to make a complete set that fits.

Weve got ap and ata troopers in our 5 5 troopers...all seem to fit well. Anything else should work fine but the dangers of trimming are you lose the distinctive tk focus points. Thigh lines. Number of forearm indents. Ab chest ratio. Etc.

Wendy,

I am 5'5" and went with AP for my kit.  I had to do only a little trimming on the arms and legs and it fits really good and I am very happy with it.  Mark is great to work with as well.