Greetings brother (and sister) troopers!
I have a centurion-level ANH Stunt Stormtrooper (AP build) and I am interested in converting it into a TK Commander. Obviously I cannot consider a Level 3 TKC because both centurions are incompatible. But I'm quite OK with having a Level 1 TKC.
After reading the CRL, here are the changes I have to make. Can you tell me if I summed it up OK?
1) Fuse the kidney/butt plates into 1 piece
2) Flip 180 degrees the wide button plate on the abdomen
3) Change the 4-button rectangular plate into a 5-button plate
4) Remove the return edges of the torso plates and add the white c-trim border
5) Paint job: Blue stripes, black buttons, anchor design on the ears, grey dropboxes.
Is that it?
And I have additional questions:
- For the rectangular 5-button plate... Is the plate the same height (i.e. buttons are smaller)? Or is it taller (i.e. buttons as the same size)?
- The 22mm kidney cutout notch.... can it stay there? It's not mentioned at all (I think) in the TKC CRL.