stormtrooper in a new hope

I hope nobody finds out what constitutes "canon" SW underwear. Can we all imagine the scene just before a 501st outing?

Alright troops!!!! Drop that armor and let me inspect your drawers!!! We can't have anyone NOT UP TO CODE!!!!

I hope nobody finds out what constitutes "canon" SW underwear. Can we all imagine the scene just before a 501st outing?

Alright troops!!!! Drop that armor and let me inspect your drawers!!! We can't have anyone NOT UP TO CODE!!!!

Coming soon to the Elite Standards.

• 5 weeks later...
Coming soon to the Elite Standards.

OH no... :lol:

hey i was going to say the trooper coming down the ramp is too tall to be luke. note that the chestplate is regulate size as opposed to the CUSTOM-TRIMMED SHORTER chestplate for the short mark hamill... ;):P

i think i spent too much time looking at screencaps and such... :mellow:

Hey, im secure with my drawers, i'd show em off!

The problem is would we want to see the pictures of trooper drawers for those applying for Elite status? B):lol:

heck yes you would. I bet they're all black briefs to go with the under armor, or something with the imp cog on em, or maybe just one imp cog right on the crotch'll region. I'm willing to have to wear certain underwear for RotJ elite status, seeing as there are no RotJ elite status requirements on the link i clicked. Maybe under wear should be one of them!

• 1 month later...
How they carried their clothes with them though, I never could figure out

I see three possibilities:

• They threw the clothes away, to support their ruse that the ship was abandoned shortly after take off. Then, since they're in the trash compactor anyway, they fished out their clothes before leaving.
  • Their clothes are pretty standard items, and were among the selections available from a vending machine in the Stormtrooper locker room.
  • A wizard did it.

• 3 months later...

Ya' know, speaking of the trash compactor scene... another one-frame glitch is in the detention area during the fight just before the princess blasts the hole into the compactor area... Luke is missing his left shoulder bell for one frame during the dialogue between him and Hahn just before she blasts the hole in the wall. As for their cloths... I think they sashed them and came back for them... yea, that's it :P

Well, by some use of the force, Ben told Han and Luke that they were going to end up in a trash compactor and were going to change clothes, so he told them to put the clothes outside of the exact trash compactor... but then, because Luke is so young, and Han drinks and no one can understand the wookie (he mutters) they all forgot what Ben told them after storing their gear! :P I'm going with that approach, or whatever makes the rebel scum look stupid!