My small helmet collection

Get 'em while they're young! My wife *hates* this hobby - my only hope is to ensure my kids are appropriately brainwashed to follow in their father's footsteps. It is their destiny! :vader1:

lol...my wife "tollorates" it. As long as I'm doing charity, no problem. Indoctrination is easy on the very young...lol they wanna do what daddy does...

Boozel

WOW! i am surprised at the number of of you that do not have the support of your significant other's :( cuz theres no may I would tollerate that :angry::lol::pint1:

• 1 month later...

My daughter used to share daddy's Star Wars fascination. Now that she's in middle school however, she's no longer interested. But there is another as they say - my 5 yo son wants to be Jango but scary enough, thinks Obiwan is cooler. :huh:

My daughter used to share daddy's Star Wars fascination. Now that she's in middle school however, she's no longer interested. But there is another as they say - my 5 yo son wants to be Jango but scary enough, thinks Obiwan is cooler. :huh:

I'm not much of a Jango fan at all, to me he pretty much ruined Boba Fett for me. So, in that regard, I agree with your son. :blink:

LMAO My oldest boy Jeremy will tell you that his nick name is slave one. Owen is slave two.

Seriously though, Jeremy is almost 18. He could move out at any time. I hope not, he's my best friend.

It?ll be great to have your son to grow up being your best friend.... I guess, I have no kids and don?t plan on having one soon either... God Knows I wasn?t my dad?s best friend up until he became 50 and I became 30, we get along just fine now.

The Armor Hating Wife Issue is extremely normal...all my friends have it! jajajajaja

When I started with my wife two years ago i told her in best macho man kinda stance while secretly praying she didn?t take the wrong choice:

"Baby... you have to make yourself to the idea that I?m Darth Vader and That I WILL eventually be a part of the fighting 501st as a Stormtrooper.... you might as well accept it now and be my support or we?re done right here...."

Her answer was that she loved me enough to support me on this and that she was proud to know that I had such affinity to kids, being a child inside and do charity and then she asked with a funny look on her eyes: "do I get to %&"#& you while wearing the suit?"

We?ve been a "happily ever after" Kind of marriage after that!

She is an amazing, wonderful woman and I?m blessed by having her at my side!

Going back to the actual post:

You have an amazing collection there!

I particularly hate for having a "reveal" Darth Vader 3 part helmet... that?s one of my dreams... to have that helmet and I don?t go over the fear of Modding mine supreme edition jajajaja.

Maybe in the future!

Great post!

That?s what it?s defined as creative laziness?

Dargas

TK-1845

P.D.

Pardon my english... It?s still rough on the edges.

I'm not much of a Jango fan at all, to me he pretty much ruined Boba Fett for me. So, in that regard, I agree with your son. :blink:

:lol: yeah, he's not on my A list either

I don?t dislike him that much....

I guess what i like less in him is the fact that GL didn?t knew how to kill him in a glorious manner.

Same thing as with maul.

I don?t dislike him that much....

I guess what i like less in him is the fact that GL didn?t knew how to kill him in a glorious manner.

Same thing as with maul.

You got that right! Two fantastic baddies and their deaths are pretty lame. Then again, most SW movies deaths are. Very few meet their end well under Lucas.

If I had been the writer... I would have kept Maul Alive thru the whole 3 movies and in the final one I would have had Vader to Kill him and taking "his place at the emperor?s side" and thus crowning himself as an even deadlier sith lord than Maul.

But then again... i?m not GL.

And Fett...Damn!

He?s a walking weapons platform!! why didn?t Lucas remebered that he had a flame thrower, venom darts, grenades, a mini missile, poison gas bombs, thermal detonators, two blasters, a mini blaster in the wrist bracelet...ETC!

Damn, If I had Been Jango I would have shot everything at him.

You?re right...deaths are very unworthy when they come from Lucas.

I guess Vader?s is the only "good" death in the saga.