My small helmet collection

Yeah the beauty of living alone i can put all my helmets over my bed till i finish off my prop room :D I would keep my TE helmet on Its manniquin but its a old TE frist run helmet with the oddest decal stickers but them seem to be pealing in my colder front room. :(

Yeah the beauty of living alone i can put all my helmets over my bed till i finish off my prop room :D I would keep my TE helmet on Its manniquin but its a old TE frist run helmet with the oddest decal stickers but them seem to be pealing in my colder front room. :(

That's a horrible collection! :blink: you sould let me take that of your hands :D

Very nice helmets. Can you help a newbie-learner with the manufacturer of each as you have them lined up. I am trying to learn and recognize the different manufacturer.

Thanks,

Jeff

Here's a good reference: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/bingo275/compere.htm

Also, post in a darker color. Lime green isn't easy on the eyes.

• 2 months later...

gotten a little bigger :blink: maybe i need a life...oh wait have one dont like it, thats why i run around with plastic on my head :lol:

----------

hope to be adding a accurate hero to my collection, would also love a TM ANH lid

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Outstanding collection! Buy them now while you're single. If your spending habits don't get cut severely after marriage, they certainly will after kids.

Outstanding collection! Buy them now while you're single. If your spending habits don't get cut severely after marriage, they certainly will after kids.

Truer words were never spoken.

To late my girlfriend moved in...... Killed my elite clone trooper project i am fighting to keep my ANH vader project going

and i am paying for TD armor in secret :(

And my movie accurate spider man costume is looking liek it wont happen again this year :(

To late my girlfriend moved in...... Killed my elite clone trooper project i am fighting to keep my ANH vader project going

and i am paying for TD armor in secret :(

And my movie accurate spider man costume is looking liek it wont happen again this year :(

Damn, so much projects there man .. I wonder when you had time to keep the girlfriend project going? :)))

Damn, so much projects there man .. I wonder when you had time to keep the girlfriend project going? :)))

Thats looking like it is on the rocks.... Wait till this band i am in tours the UK :(

Thank god i dont have kids gives me time to wear trooper armor lol

My son loves the whole trooping thing..lol He is 4yo. my youngest is 2 in april. he already has a small collection of stuff...

Now Matt (the oldest) is bugging me to mke him a TK. B)

----------

Boozel

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Get 'em while they're young! My wife *hates* this hobby - my only hope is to ensure my kids are appropriately brainwashed to follow in their father's footsteps. It is their destiny! :vader1:

Get 'em while they're young! My wife *hates* this hobby - my only hope is to ensure my kids are appropriately brainwashed to follow in their father's footsteps. It is their destiny! :vader1:

lmao get them started now with TM child sized trooper armor lol