The Ep. VII Blaster you've been waiting for... (Limited Run)

Bottom line is: Most if not all orders will be shipped in the next coming weeks and all should be shipped prior to mid-april. I shipped out 10 just a couple days ago, working on another batch which should be out next monday for the 501st run orders.

Aside from the mid-April date, I think this is why we are asking for an update. No one posted they received a blaster from this batch which was supposed to go out 3/23.

Got mine this afternoon! Woo-who!-------------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021
  • Like 2

For what it's worth it looks like our DL was correct and I apologize... the tracking number was CREATED on April 24th but apparently wasn't ACTIVE until just now.  It's deceiving but that's not on Heston... it says on the link that when the number was created the "order was shipped" and obviously that was wrong.  There was movement today, it is now active and shows enroute and set to arrive Friday.  I'm super excited and hope this info helps ease others or at least answer some of those weird tracking questions :)

That's just your invoice number, I don't use my website for many transactions (pretty much all of them are done on etsy) so the invoice numbers are low. :P You made it in the first 20! 

so i have no idea where my receipt is for this but i need it to pick up my blaster for customs. can you resend it to me?

Still nothing... Ordered two blasters Jan 24th this is extremely disappointing and the lack of communication offering some kind of reassurance is doubly disappointing...to bad.

As I've tried to stress previously, I'd hope everyone can keep their head up a little bit here.  Heston has been delivering blasters.  Yes, the communication is lacking right now, but blasters are being delivered.  If there was no communications, and no blasters being delivered, then I'd more completely understand the frustrations.

As for the flash to bang time on the shipping notifications, that's probably not a good metric to go by.  When I did the shirt run, I could have paid for the shipping for all 160 shirts before they were produced and shipped to me.  If Heston happens to go to the USPS website and creates shipping labels for fifteen blasters, those people would all receive the notification at that time.  The first one completed would ship first, and the fifteenth would ship when it was completed.

I'm sure that the fact that you've received a notification means that Heston is working on your blaster, or nearly done with it.  As you said previously Evin, it is happening.  :D

• Like 2

As I've tried to stress previously, I'd hope everyone can keep their head up a little bit here. Heston has been delivering blasters. Yes, the communication is lacking right now, but blasters are being delivered. If there was no communications, and no blasters being delivered, then I'd more completely understand the frustrations.

As for the flash to bang time on the shipping notifications, that's probably not a good metric to go by. When I did the shirt run, I could have paid for the shipping for all 160 shirts before they were produced and shipped to me. If Heston happens to go to the USPS website and creates shipping labels for fifteen blasters, those people would all receive the notification at that time. The first one completed would ship first, and the fifteenth would ship when it was completed.

I'm sure that the fact that you've received a notification means that Heston is working on your blaster, or nearly done with it. As you said previously Evin, it is happening. :D

In transit today! So, roughly 5 days after you get the shipping label created. Should be here in 2 days!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

As for the flash to bang time on the shipping notifications, that's probably not a good metric to go by.  When I did the shirt run, I could have paid for the shipping for all 160 shirts before they were produced and shipped to me.  If Heston happens to go to the USPS website and creates shipping labels for fifteen blasters, those people would all receive the notification at that time.  The first one completed would ship first, and the fifteenth would ship when it was completed.

I'm sure that the fact that you've received a notification means that Heston is working on your blaster, or nearly done with it.  As you said previously Evin, it is happening.  :D

Hit the nail on the head here. When I print labels that is a heavy indication that your order is very close to completion, and that's just getting everything finalized for shipping etc. 

I want to publicly apologize though for being so lacking on the communication. It's been a constant struggle between spending my time out in the office or garage working on these orders and spending time in front of the computer has become very rare for me now. I'm not sure if it's been clear or not but I am the only person working on this business, and 90% of my waking hours are spent working on these orders. They're all painted and assembled by hand by me, so they have a pretty personal and handmade touch to each of them that requires a lot of time and effort to conjure up. So every time I have to respond to a message, that takes time away from time I could be spending working on an order, so obviously you can see the struggle there... 

A majority of the orders have been fulfilled as of now. I have parts for the rest of the blasters remaining scattered all over my desk and office, and it's really just a matter of getting them cleaned/painted/assembled now. I don't care to explain why there was a delay honestly because I think you guys are sick of hearing excuses, and I have focused my time on getting these orders out rather than explaining why 3 out of my 9 printers have crapped out on me or why I had to pick up and move everything at the end of march etc. etc. Excuses are lame as sh!t and you guys deserve better than that, so my energy is instead spent entirely on completing your orders you have waited so long for. 

For those still waiting on their orders, you should expect them to ship within the next 14-21 days. Big thanks to the people who posted here with their blasters and their news that they received them and otherwise keeping everyone in the loop on what they got, I haven't been able to read every post on this thread but I've been able to see a few at least when I have had time. I'm not sure if Germain posted his blaster or not but the pictures he sent me of his brother trooping with his TFA armor with the blaster were seriously awesome, hopefully he shared them here too. I think you'll find your blaster to be well worth the wait, as quite a few here have expressed. 

Anyways, back to work I go. 

• Like 3

Thank you for the update, Heston.  Hopefully all is well with you, as it sounds like you've had some instances of "adulting" pop-up.  I'm sure that everyone does appreciate the explanation for the shipping labels and what that actually means for them, from your perspective.  Hang in there.  As your blasters get out there more and more, word of mouth is going to happen, and those orders will keep coming your way.  LoL

• Like 1