Hello from Malaysia

ayen_s

Hello fellow troopers,

My name is Ahmad (nick:ayen_s) and I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I new to cosplay scene. Went to watch TFA with my wife and kids cosplaying as Jedi & Sith. Found out it a good way to spend more time with my family.

I am currently in the vendor waiting list and currently doing research on armor building in FISB.

I'm looking forward to receiving my stuff soon and having fun.

• Like 1

Welcome to FISD!

Hello and welcome aboard

Hi Welcome to fisd, i will visit malaysia next month with my familiy :-)

Enjoy your stay in Malaysia. Currently we are having very hot weather morning to afternoon. Evening will be raining heavily. Bring sunblock and umbrella with you.

Hello and welcome to the FISD!  :smiley-sw013:​ 

Welcome to the FISD Ahmad. Best of luck in your journey! :smiley-sw013:

Hello and welcome to the FISD!

Welcome!

Thank you everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

Got myself on an armor approved vendor waiting list. Will have to wait another 11 month for lead time.

I will utilize this period to gather the soft parts and required tools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I cancel the waiting list. Ordered ANOVOS Classic Stormtrooper Kit instead.

12/2/2016: Order made

18/2/2016: Item delivered

Ordered Disney's E-11 blaster from Amazon

c418dedebc98437e4ac03a21d9338278.jpg

And 3 tube of E6000

cb58f4e908d8db65e941aae7f1d33083.jpg

Edited by ayen_s

• 1 month later...

Big Brown Box Day. The big day finally arrive. 6th April 2016.

ce19b1ff6dd67a5c91d675f8dee59002.jpg

So excited now! Wow!

• Like 1

Apa kabar! I actually went to High School for 9th and 10th grade in Penang, Malaysia at the International School of Penang and visited KL quite a bit ;). You are in the right spot and have access to TONS of info here. Don't hesitate to ask for help!

• Like 2

I learnt something new about fuumantroop today!

Ahmad are you familiar with the term "armour parties"? Because we're having one this weekend and you are invited. Contact me via PM here or FB if you'd like to attend. You can bring your big brown box there and we can guide you on how to assemble your armour and all. And we got the tools to help you start trimming this saturday as well. :duim:

• Like 1

I learnt something new about fumantroop today!

Ahmad are you familiar with the term "armour parties"? Because we're having one this weekend and you are invited. Contact me via PM here or FB if you'd like to attend. You can bring your big brown box there and we can guide you on how to assemble your armour and all. And we got the tools to help you start trimming this saturday as well. :duim:

Definately. Send you PM now.

I learnt something new about fuumantroop today!

I am a trooper of many buckets! Lol. Heres another fun fact, i LOVE Milo and i LOVE Roti Canai! Unfortunately there is only 1 Malaysian restaurant here in Houston, and its a 1 hour drive, so i learned to make my own Roti Canai with Malaysian curry chicken. After all, I am half Indonesian, so we are all basically related! Lol Edited by fuumantroop
  • Like 1

I am a trooper of many buckets! Lol. Heres another fun fact, i LOVE Milo and i LOVE Roti Canai! Unfortunately there is only 1 Malaysian restaurant here in Houston, and its a 1 hour drive, so i learned to make my own Roti Canai with Malaysian curry chicken. After all, I am half Indonesian, so we are all basically related! Lol

Warm Milo with Hot Roti Canai > One of my first choice of breakfast. Other than Nasi Lemak of course. 

• Like 1