Hello, I am currently learning myself Fusion 360 & 3D printing. I am choosing to model my E-11 blaster to understand how Fusion 360 works. My future plan is to have all the component modelled in 3D files and 3D print it. I am sharing the files for my fellow troopers.
My reference thread as below:
1. FISD E-11 BLASTER REFERENCE
2. E-11 PVC Pipe Build Templates (Imperial and Metric)
3. TrainWrecks 3D printed E-11 and T-21 parts.
1. Power Cylinder (3D printing: Shapeways/ STL: Thingiverse)
2. Main body (in progress)
3. Front cap (3D printing: Shapeways/ STL: Thingiverse)
4. Bayonet lug (3D printing: Shapeways/ STL: Thingiverse)
5. Rear sight (3D printing: Shapeways/ STL: Thingiverse)
6. Others? Soon....
1. Accuracy: I am targeting for 70% accuracy for the shape and dimension. I am new to this 3D design/printing. Apology for any inaccuracies.
2. For ordering with Shapeways, I put in $0.00 markup. The price you pay 100% go to Shapeways for making the model.
3. I uploaded the STL files in Thingiverse . You can download it and print with your own 3D printer.