Star Wars stormtrooper helmet and blaster

So after watching the new star wars movie my inner child woke up. :) I'm looking for a stormtrooper helmet and the E-11 blaster but not too expensive and not bad quality. I basically want an good looking helmet and blaster with good quality and accurate to the movies. Star wars a new hope, empire strikes back or return of the jedi dosent matter so much. So i got a tip from a guy in a forum that i should go here because he sad that many people in this forum give alot of good recommendations. So i hope you can help me!!! :D

You won't find good quality, good looks and cheap in the same product. But if you're willing to spend some time putting them together yourself, there is some money to be saved at least.

• Like 2

You should expect around $150 USD on a helmet kit and about the same for the blaster kit, plus shipping on top for both. Then you need to build it yourself too.

If you want them already finished then add at least another $100 on each.

• Like 1

Yeah, in all my research on these boards, it's the same "good/fast/cheap" triangle you get with any project. You get the following options:

1. Good looking and high quality.

2. Low investment of time and labor.

3. Low price.

Now, pick two. :)

Bill

Edited by Astyanax
  • Like 1

If you make them yourself from scratch it can. But that assumes you have the tools and know-how. Otherwise it might turn out either crappy or more expensive through trial and error.

Yeah, in all my research on these boards, it's the same "good/fast/cheap" triangle you get with any project. You get the following options:

1. Good looking and high quality.

2. Low investment of time and labor.

3. Low price.

Now, pick two. :)

Bill

I would substitute "low investment of time and labor" with "speedy delivery and excellent communication". But yes, in general faster/better/cheaper doesn't exist - even if you are a skilled do-it-yourself type of guy. At best, you get to pick two of the three. Even then, 1/3 is IMO the most infrequent of the still-doable combinations, and the ANOVOS OT TK is turning out to be the classic example of that. Imperial Boots and their TFA boots & gloves is another example.

There is a post on here that suggests a lot of people are unhappy with aspects of the Anovos kit TFA First Order helmet, but on my phone so can't link to it.<br><br>

Out of interest what do people consider cheap? $150 for a kit seems cheap in my mind but there seems to be a lot of praise for the kits in that price range?

eFX does not have an accurate helmet for sale yet, so best to stay away from them for now. TM or RS can sell you a completed helmet that will both be accurate and ready to do.

Troopermaster and RS Propmasters. I can tell you from experience that the TM helmet is top of the line but add another few hundred bucks to the price listed above if you want a completed helmet delivered to the US.