Pyrates AP Build and Journey to The 501st

Soo excited for you bud!  Man, how did we live without 'online tracking updates' before??

I really look forward to your unboxing of all the awesomeness if you decide to do one!

Edited by spyder560
  • Like 1

Soo excited for you bud! Man, how did we live without 'online tracking updates' before??

I really look forward to your unboxing of all the awesomeness if you decide to do one!

After thinking on this, I think we lived more peacefully, without the anxious anticipation...
  • Like 1

After thinking on this, I think we lived more peacefully, without the anxious anticipation...

I second that, as I can hear my heart beat right now rotfl

What I would give for a tracking number right now...

Well, a tracking number that led to my armor. I don't need those other numbers. :D

I'm very excited for you all that have your boxes in hand (or will shortly)!

Edited by Sentry71
  • Like 2

What I would give for a tracking number right now...

Well, a tracking number that led to my armor. I don't need those other numbers. :D

I'm very excited for you all that have your boxes in hand (or will shortly)!

I hear ya, man.. I hold my breath every time I see that have a new email.... Very happy for the others guys but lets get those tracking numbers!  :D

• Like 1

Awesome news on your BBB mate! Umm....I guess this thread becomes a build thread then, lol. Still waiting for a tracking number to confirm its left the States. Mine has a bit further to travel though I guess...

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0251 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Awesome news on your BBB mate! Umm....I guess this thread becomes a build thread then, lol. Still waiting for a tracking number to confirm its left the States. Mine has a bit further to travel though I guess...

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0251 using Tapatalk

Mine was a day early - Thank Vader lol

It's always been a build thread lol but that's why I threw "and journey" into the title - and very honestly: having you all along for the ride has just made it that much more epic and less hard of a wait!

Bucket off to you all my fellow AP recruit squad!!!

• Like 2

Mine was a day early - Thank Vader lol

It's always been a build thread lol but that's why I threw "and journey" into the title - and very honestly: having you all along for the ride has just made it that much more epic and less hard of a wait!

Bucket off to you all my fellow AP recruit squad!!!

Couldn't be happier for you.  I hope to join you soon!

• Like 2