I am about to dork out... WHO SAW IRONMAN!!!

Runnriottt

WOW!!! :o:o:o:lol::lol::lol:

Any other thoughs on Ironman? Warmachine in the next maybe?

Dude, I like it as much if not better than Transformers.

Best part, IMO was the first trial of the flight suit. That hadda hurt!

I gotta go see it again!

Thankfully they didnt screw it up like:

Spiderman 3? #2 on the list of wasted bad guys, Venom is only behind Darth Maul...

Fantastic Four 1 and 2... Utter Crapola. Hot chick still cant save the movie.

Hulk, Flat Boring

Daredevil.. Still scratching my head on that one.

Electra... What was that?

Batman 3,4 Umm, Batnipples. Nuff said.

Blade 3. Biel was good, but the movie was horrid. Some good parts...

Superman returns was watchable, only for Spacy as Lex... The "Wrong" line was the best part though...

Hope to see a great Batman movie with a new Joker. Gonna be hard to top Jack and Keaton.

Everytime I see it I can't help but think of the line Keaton did in Mr. Mom... When Joker and Batman are on the tower,

"You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses? Im gonna knock you out..."

Thoughts?

saw ironman on friday, was totally blown away, loved it.

BTW stay after the credits for a nice surprise. its worth sitting there for ten minutes trust me.

oh and the new dark knight trailer is up for all to enjoy

----------------

not sure if posting that link is ok, if not just take it out for me please mods

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

BTW stay after the credits for a nice surprise. its worth sitting there for ten minutes trust me.

I heard about something that happens after the credits. Think i'll wait for the DVD though, Wonder if it'll be on there aswell?

Saw it Friday night with my son, and to say the least it was one of the best super-hero movies I ave seen in a long time, I have to say this movie reminded me of all the reasons I loved reading Iron Man as a kid (really can't stand what Marvel has done with him recently though...) The ONE piece of advice I can give if you go see it, is watch it all the way through to the end of the credits, I about messed myself at that scene!!! WOWSERS!!! :o

oh and the new dark knight trailer is up for all to enjoy

http://www.whysoserious.com/happytrails/trailer.htm

not sure if posting that link is ok, if not just take it out for me please mods

saw ironman this weekend... TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! paltrow was the worst part, and she was tolerable...

didn't stay through the ending... what was it?

guess i'll have to wait to DVD.......... unless i can convince someone to come wiht me to see it again!!!

i have seen Iron Man also... and i would have to say it was pretty dang good... i was a little suprised at what he did at the end at the press confrence (dont want to give it away if someone hasnt seen it)... not sure how closed they stayed to the comic on that... i never read iron man that much... i was more in to X-Men and Spiderman.... and i couldnt agree more with you nathan about the comic movies that didnt pack the punch... you can add 30 days of Night to that list... i would say it sucked but i could put it in the same group... along with Ghostrider...

i didnt stay to see what happened after the credits...so i guess i will have to see it again.... i did read that robert downey jr makes a cameo in the new hulk coming out... and it was confirmed that he is there as Tony Stark....

Paraphrased from Nathan... with my take...

Spiderman 3... too many bad guys screws up a movie.... See below...

Fantastic Four 1 and 2... the first one was slow... i liked the second one even though it was short... very short...

Hulk... with the next one they are pretending that this one didnt even happen... just "do over"... say no more

Daredevil... Boring... Ben... Affleck... they didnt plan on making another... so they made...>

Electra... this is what they get when the original idea didnt work...

Batman 3,4 ... too many bad guys... and Arnold...

Blade 3. Biel was hot... liked it...

Superman returns was watchable, only for Spacy as Lex... The "Wrong" line was the best part though... (couldnt agree more with nathan) to add... i thought it was pretty slow... and they should have put in smallville guy as young clark...

30 days of night... i bet the comic was bettter...

Ghostrider... uh... dont know where to begin with this one... oh i know... Nicolas Cage... thats it... not enough ghostrider...

Yeah, I saw it. It was awesome!!! I also agree, Downey made a great Stark. I love the fact that you see a lot more Air Force now in these movies. First Transformers and now Ironman. Aim High!!! Oh, wait... now it's "Above All".

Forgot about Ghostrider... That was horrid... Cage is a good actor, better as a bad guy though.

I didnt see the ending... Hmmm... Gotta go back. darn.

If there re-doing hulk, here is to hoping it dosent suck. Downey is awsome as Ironman, and I think they finaly have a Batman that can cut it as well. Keaton is still my fav though.

Dark Knight looks awsome!

It was a great movie... I went in thinking it was going to suck and was pleasantly surprised.

and the after the credits part was awesome!

BTW- Iron Man and that someone special after the credits will appear in the HULK!

Also Captain America is slated to have a film come out!

Saw it today and as expected, was completely blown away. Not only is it a fantastic movie in every respect, geeks like me can "geek out" over the armor and especially the scenes where he's chillin' in his Man-Cave working on refining his armor and prototypes. As soon as I was done watching it, I wanted to rush home and just work on stuff.

I was even more blown away by the stolen plans Iron Man that Stark Industries built. It reminded me of the 40K Dreadnoughts and other Japanese-type mecha (Robotech, Appleseed, etc.). I'd love to pour over the blueprints and general 3D cad files for all the armor props made for this film.

Despite the hype I had low expectations. I've very pleased to find that this is perhaps the best super hero movie of the decade. Can't wait to watch it again on the big screen.

I can go one better and say that I actually hung out WITH Iron Man on Saturday. :)

One of my garrison mates constructed himself an awesome-looking IM suit and has been the subject of many an interview and tv spot, including I believe an interview in Toyfare magazine. We participated in Free Comic Book Day on Sat. and had several Imperial costumes there along with Iron Man, and it was a lot of fun to see the kids (young & old) gather around for pics with all of us.

Later on a few of us saw the film, and I have to say that it blew my expectations away. Ever since hearing that Robert Downey, Jr. was picked to play Tony I thought he would do a good job, but his performance went beyond that. I haven't been thrilled with Marvel films lately (or comic-related ones, either), but this is a film I'm going to go see again & pick up on DVD. Great film!

That would be awsome to see. Got any pics?

I did follow the TMP suit build up over on the RPF,

WOW,

I will probably never get to own one... But great to see those who can build...

Ill have the DVD as well.