Imperial Shock Trooper could it happen?

pedro2931

• 2 weeks later...

All the TKs in the new battlefront are ROTJ from what we have seen so far. Even the TDs to some extent. Heres one of models that came out a while ago. DICES attention to detail is superb in these models. The back pack appears to be a special edition sandtrooper backpack and not the typical classic TD ones. Notice the absence of the knee plate and drop boxes.

I would love to see this one built. ROTJ builds are few but when this game hits we may see some hopefully.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by BlayneFitz
  • Like 1

Shoulder straps would crack under the backpack straps.

Yes, all TK models are based on ROTJ troopers. Only the TD's have a ANH helmet on a ROTJ body in battlefront.

• Like 1

Oh I know that, I just noticed the toy had them. I'm happy enough the game designers thought of it, but noticed the toy team cut a corner, probably just de-boxing a TK mould (would they do something like that O_O lol).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm making a ROTJ TK costume, I won't be turning it into a shock trooper.  :smiley-sw013:

You could be the first imperial shock trooper on these forums or the 501st!!  think of the glory!!

• Like 2

Shoulder straps would crack under the backpack straps.

Yes, all TK models are based on ROTJ troopers. Only the TD's have a ANH helmet on a ROTJ body in battlefront.

You sure about the anh sandie helmets? looks like a repainted rotj to me.