Knockerbot large AP build

Alright, I've decided to go sand trooper. As hard as it was to decide to change I think it's what will look best with the needed changes. <br><br>

I won't need shoulder straps and I like the look anyways. I really like the people I've met here and don't see any reason not to keep coming to this detachment to visit and post but I will be continuing my build at MEPD. <br><br>

Thanks guys.

Cheers Eric - it's been an absolute stellar ride and can't wait to see your armor done.

Thank-you for all your help and remember the door is always open here if you need anything (fist bump)

Edited by Pyrates
  • Like 1

- waves - Traitor! - laugh -

All the best with your sandy trooper.. but don't come whinin to me if you get sand in your underpants!

- laughs -

Let me know how it goes.. I love the pauldrons and such.. looks so awesome.. I might eventually switch..

I hear ya Dave, I don't want to rush when I get my gear so I probably won't make Comicon. With luck though I'll be around for other stuff later on! :)

Still can't believe Eric is going Sandy.. BAH!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So even though I'm Sandy I may start using g this build post again. I need modivation and I just can't seem to get posts onto MEPD ad much as I like because I know the Site is basically a ghost town lol.<br><br>

Honesty time, My bipolar disorder has kicked my butt the last few months and the last thing you want to do in depression is anything creative. That mixed with issues with my son and starting school in a week really threw me off. <br><br>

I've been restarting in spurts but I have to go on now.<br><br>

Here's the main question, will I be booted if I use this one for my Sandy build and got to MEPD with Sandy questions?

• Like 2

Fire off a message to the admins. You are still technically working on stormtrooper armor.. even though it's sandy after..

• Like 1

So even though I'm Sandy I may start using g this build post again. I need modivation and I just can't seem to get posts onto MEPD ad much as I like because I know the Site is basically a ghost town lol.<br><br>

Honesty time, My bipolar disorder has kicked my butt the last few months and the last thing you want to do in depression is anything creative. That mixed with issues with my son and starting school in a week really threw me off. <br><br>

Here's the main question, will I be booted if I use this one for my Sandy build and got to MEPD with Sandy questions?

Get in touch with Jason "Airborne Trooper" and ask him mate - cheers!

• Like 1

I hear that bud. I also have Bi-Polar, it's not something people like us like admitting but it's a disease and it makes everything harder. We're here for ya. I think of it like this, sandtroopers are still stormtroopers just dirtier lol

• Like 2

I can't imagine it would be an issue. Sandies are still Stormtroopers, and the build is 99% identical right up until the weathering.

• Like 1