is everyone just sucking it up and paying £25 for DD shipping?

UCLAJediKnight

• 2 weeks later...

so I want to buy the DD e11 kit but I am put off by shipping cost to USA. I also think it's lame that they don't combine shipping or even discount shipping multiple items.

am I the only one annoyed by this?

They have the market because of their pricing.....no on sells a decent kit for anything close to that....suck it up and buy it.....or not.

I sell my own kit for twice the price. I've done the math and DD makes stuff all money of their kits....be thankful

so I want to buy the DD e11 kit but I am put off by shipping cost to USA. I also think it's lame that they don't combine shipping or even discount shipping multiple items.

am I the only one annoyed by this?

They have the market because of their pricing.....no on sells a decent kit for anything close to that....suck it up and buy it.....or not.

I sell my own kit for twice the price. I've done the math and DD makes stuff all money on their kits....be thankful

I sell my own kit for twice the price. I've done the math and DD makes stuff all money on their kits....be thankful

I'm sorry I don't understand what you are saying.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He means that the cost of the DD kit is basically materials and labor costs purely, there is almost nothing in there for profit at all. As someone who also makes E11 kits, it's astounding to me how they can offer them at this price. Each kit takes about an hour of work to mold, demold and basic trim, plus the cost of the materials. Their shipping is in line and in the end, it's a decent price for the kit you get.

• Like 5

The shipping is really quite reasonable, especially when you consider the cost of the kit, and the reliability of it arriving safely. My box was famously beat up when it arrived, but all the parts were there, and in pristine condition.<br><br>

You could be Australian. Then, you'd certainly have a reason (many reasons actually) to be upset about shipping charges.

• Like 1

Yep Tim nailed it.

As the Australian dollar plummets, the cost of anything from the U.S. And even worse, UK goes through the roof. Currently US for my dollar I get 70c.

For the English pound, I get 46c add PayPal crap exchange rate and we lose approximately another 3c .

Buy your Doopys kit with confidence, that it will arrive safely, and you are still paying considerably less than me for it. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Sly11