TK14469 requesting ANH Stunt EIB status [RS][494]

Hello Troops!

After I got my 501st approval this February, it's time to see how high I can go with it. First step: Requesting the Expert Infantery status! Here we go...

Name: Sascha Raabe

ID: TK-14469

Garrison: German Garrison

Mandatory Information

Armor Maker = RS Prop Masters

Helmet Maker = RS Prop Masters

Blaster Type = DoopyDoo

Optional

Height = ca. 182 cm

Boots Maker = TKBoots

Canvas belt = RS Prop Masters

Hand Plates Type = white painted latex handguards (by Sonnenschein)

Gloves = rubber gloves

Electronics = Fans by "Dirty Boy's Props"; Aker (Microphone+Speaker) (removable: Optional attachted)

Holster Maker = by Frank Vahlke

ARMOR PHOTOS

Full Armor

ceovfeyr.jpg

m9j4it92.jpg

87yurzs2.jpg

6fomaacf.jpg

o53a3y5w.jpg

lwjaebpu.jpg

wapy6ink.jpg

kvbiopyz.jpg

p5hzpd7i.jpg

25ssapxu.jpg

Abdomen Details/Strapping

nw98hvmb.jpg

6kpuyynk.jpg

ihg5xap7.jpg

fh3233km.jpg

Helmet details

n5c2z7rg.jpg

wlv7liqf.jpg

z9yqzua9.jpg

9lrwq4ne.jpg

kuayak67.jpg

Blaster details

4sixxtwi.jpg

qctxc4ik.jpg

xzx53d7j.jpg

y3evt5it.jpg

Accessory Details

klf9mgfn.jpg

92i3yhp9.jpg

rmjl23dn.jpg

vayzwwxp.jpg

fjbt688h.jpg

Edited by Darth Raveen

Hi Sascha. It's an excellent build. Nothing to complain about. Only one thing perhaps: the rivets that fix the holster-straps to the belt could be positioned closer to the lower edge of the belt. But I am not sure if that matters at all. Congratulation on this clean and impressive armor. Be proud!

Hey Sascha!!  Thank you so much for your application for EIB. Let's take a closer look!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

You are only missing photo but not a critical one. the cod and butt plate attachment. Please take this picture and edit it in so we can see it. 

As for your armor, it contains all the necessary details required for EIB. With that, I congratulate and welcome you to Expert Infantry!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

This section is to discuss observations made by myself and fellow troopers. If any suggestions for correction or improvements are made I will specify if they are required in the Centurion Section below.

Thank you for letting us see this work of art. Karin mentioned the natural weathering and that hits the nail on the head. Very nice!! 

The only comment I can drum up is in regards to your belt and holster straps. I will make further note of this in the Centurion Suggestions section below.  Typically, the holster is mounted much closer to the end of the plastic waist belt. I also like to see the rivets mounted a little lower. However a repair here would ruin your belt and most likely require a replacement as the mark and hole from the first rivets could not be removed. It is fine but please check below.

Centurion Suggestions:

Although I try to see everything, the ultimate Centurion accuracy is up to the trooper.

Since the cod/butt attachment wasn't seen, please make sure there is no paint on any of the male snaps or the split rivet.

If possible, I'd like you to take your Centurion application pictures with a better quality camera if possible. It is just a shame to showcase your incredible armor with grainy images.

Going back to your holster straps......they are REALLY long. you need to only have around 25 mm of strap showing. This is an easy adjustment for you I am sure.

Thank you again and wonderful job!! You must make your Garrison proud!

Congrats Sascha, welcome to EIB rank. Your armor is beautiful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you very much for your opinion, and for giving me the incredible EIB Status! I'm really proud about that.

I'll edit the application with the missing photo as soon as possible.

In time, I might shorten the holster straps, which are indeed to long. Thanks again, I salute!