Height : Without armor 176 cm, with armor 178 cm
Weight : 75 KG 
Boots : Loake (Painted)
Canvas belt : Self made
Hand Plates : Trooper Bay
Electronics : none
Neck Seal : Self made
Holster : Self made

My EIB application http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31764-tk-14014-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-statusap467/

Full Body

SwckQTh.jpg

xDLiidY.jpg

ynqNieO.jpg

eb0AeUj.jpg

X79fRp0.jpg

Armor Details

8CnLNg4.jpg

ggeJfML.jpg

uDhx6Z6.jpg

QjFFJdr.jpg

3L0MPXF.jpg

BJYlmyJ.jpg

mD6CCJV.jpg

C8jbGuL.jpg

zxKZeNT.jpg

OohnH7j.jpg

0N8yffn.jpg

zR01Rgc.jpg

qpSYTWL.jpg

Helmet Details

5F0Dp0A.jpg

Qx9vNnf.jpg

Cy9iQHz.jpg

DRmAAqS.jpg

4Lr53cF.jpg

4aptCSL.jpg

zsZ7aRS.jpg

Blaster Details

8VtQj5K.jpg

3EIvRuR.jpg

Accessories Details

2Pnqhh7.jpg

nfswFis.jpg

7K1nn50.jpg

Sm3LGdh.jpg

lgiZMOD.jpg

Thank you

Edited by riddeth
dead links

Hi Rid. A very nice build so far. And so many things are selfmade. Thumbs up for this. The only thing you should change are the srews of your thermal detonator. These should be black slotted-head crews. As far a I can see yours are philipps-head-screws. And the rank stripe on the right ear should be changed to the last bump - as it is on the left ear. These should be similar. I guess that will be an easy change for you anyway. Good luck.

Edited by Paggeldiwwer

Wow, that's a real nice, clean build, nothing more to add than already has been. Good luck with your application, but looks like an easy pass to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Rid. A very nice build so far. And so many things are selfmade. Thumbs up for this. The only thing you should change are the srews of your thermal detonator. These should be black slotted-head crews. As far a I can see yours are philipps-head-screws. And the rank stripe on the right ear should be changed to the last bump - as it is on the left ear. These should be similar. I guess that will be an easy change for you anyway. Good luck.

Thank you Marc, yea i will replace the whole detonator with CAP-W one, still waiting for a friend of mine to bring it for me from the US. and hopefully will be build with the new bracket and correct screw.

For the ear i use Dave M helmet for the reference (not sure where did i get the pic, hope it's okay to post it here)

5321593369_5a15e5ec5a_o.jpg  

:)

Edited by riddeth

Wow, that's a real nice, clean build, nothing more to add than already has been. Good luck with your application, but looks like an easy pass to me.

thank you Andrew  ^_^

Mr. Rid!!  Thank you for this incredible Centurion Application and this incredible armor. Looking at the talent within this detachment but gets me so excited and armor builds like this is yet one more example! Let's look!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. Great close-up shots, by the way!! I am pleased to congratulate and thank you for all the work you have done to achieve this Centurion level armor!! 

Other-Armor Assembly:

In this section I will summarize observations made by myself and your fellow troopers. Sometimes these observations lead to suggestions for changes to improve the final look of your armor. If any changes are required, they would be listed in the above section. 

Again...bravo.I believe you were born to be a TK and this armor suits you perfect. I love the weathering and light scuffs. Adds to the authentic look.

A couple notes: The flat head, slotted screws for the thermal detonator are the ultimate in accuracy but not required yet. I don;t think that will ever be a requirement, but it's a nice touch. 

Thank you, Rid, for making the adjustment of the male snaps in the cod area of your butt plate. For those of you following along, here is the before and after.post-12041-0-15054900-1435857381_thumb.jpg   I required a change here because the ones on the left looked too much like split rivet heads than male snap backs. The result of this change on the right is correct!

Thank you also for replacing the tape you were using on the drop box backs.

Another mention is of the rank bar on the ear. As long as the rank bars remain on the back to bumps for ANH, I consider this OK. I had an issue with the bars being on different bumps before, but there are more important details to concentrate on.

If I was to comment on anything, it would be the tracking ridge on the bolt in the ejector port on your blaster. You have this dramatic black/silver stripe. and truthfully, it takes some realism away from the blaster. On the original bolt, the diagonal stripe was the lighter of the two colors because of its contact with inside of the receiver tube. If you mixed up silver with a drop of black, that would be the diagonal stripe, then mix silver with two or three drops to create the surrounding area. Here is a real bolt so you can see what I mean.gallery_12157_40_33336.jpg

Thank you again for this awesome set of armor that you and your Garrison should be proud of.

• Like 1

Mr. Rid!!  Thank you for this incredible Centurion Application and this incredible armor. Looking at the talent within this detachment but gets me so excited and armor builds like this is yet one more example! Let's look!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. Great close-up shots, by the way!! I am pleased to congratulate and thank you for all the work you have done to achieve this Centurion level armor!! 

waaahhhhh Thanks a lot Steve... ^_^

i'll post any upgrade in the future. thank you again Steve for putting your time on my application  :salute:

Congrats and welcome to the Centurion ranks, awesome build.

Congrats and welcome to the Centurion ranks, awesome build.

Thank you for the kind words Andrew  :salute:

Edited by riddeth