FISD Name: YessRam

Garrison: Outpost Perú

Body Type:

• Height = 1.73 metres
  • Weight = 89 kgs

Costume:

• Armor = ATA
  • Helmet = ATA
  • Blaster = Doopy Doos with Red Laser Class III.
  • Boots = TK Boots-
  • Canvas belt = Trooperbay.
  • Hand Plates = ATA (ABS) / Trooperbay (Silicon Ellastic).
  • Electronics = iComm Imperial Communication System - Aker MR1506 - Red Laser Class III.
  • Neck Seal = Darman´s.(Zip Enclosure)
  • Holster = Trooperbay.

EIB Thread: http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/31351-tk-99988-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-ata465/

Thank you for looking at my application to Centurion Level, here I go!!

FRONT:
SAM_1573_zpsath3gq1b.jpg

BACK:
SAM_1575_zpsmx3lpjzh.jpg

LEFT SIDE:
SAM_1579_zpsp56lunay.jpg

RIGHT SIDE:
SAM_1577_zpse3rrd6s6.jpg

AB DETAILS:
SAM_1581_zpsu7zxoqei.jpg

COD DETAIL:
SAM_1524_zps3b7gnrkw.jpg

BUT PLATE DETAIL:
SAM_1525_zpsu0xakhrb.jpg

RIGHT SHOULDER BRIDGE DETAIL:
SAM_1601_zpsk7c2vmuc.jpg

LEFT SHOULDER BRIDGE DETAIL:
SAM_1599_zps8ew8vje4.jpg

THIGH AMMO PACK DETAIL:
SAM_1602_zpsxrdkt3zh.jpg
SAM_1603_zpsmdcqi5cq.jpg

KNEE PLATE DETAIL:
SAM_1605_zpszpzjtgid.jpg
SAM_1604_zpsvbxhaagd.jpg

DROP BOX DETAIL W/SIDE PROFILE:
SAM_1606_zpswvhk3lbi.jpg
SAM_1608_zpsx6ax0nl8.jpg

BELT AND HOLSTER DETAIL:
SAM_1542_zpspmvohzi5.jpg

INTERIOR STRAPPING W/SHOULDER STRAP DETAIL:
SAM_1522_zpstfv5tsqd.jpg
SAM_1521_zpsiawkdwmt.jpg
SAM_1520_zps9eyed9rz.jpg

RIGHT KIDNEY NOTCH DETAIL:
SAM_1610_zpsyjdlb027.jpg

RIGHT KIDNEY NOTCH DETAIL:
SAM_1612_zpso6q96jyc.jpg

WRIST RETURN EDGES RIGHT & LEFT

SAM_1583_zpss9gqeloc.jpg

SAM_1613_zpspkqqalrl.jpg

NECK SEAL:

SAM_1440_zpsorbvaljq.jpg
SAM_1614_zpsati2sqsh.jpg

GLOVE DETAILS:
SAM_1556_zpsg9acgfj8.jpg
SAM_1557_zpslxjfvody.jpg

THERMAL DETONATOR DETAIL:
SAM_1616_zpshxqcpsgd.jpg
SAM_1617_zpso79vx4go.jpg

BLASTER RIGHT, LEFT AND D-RING DETAIL
SAM_1443_zpshnoznbkh.jpg
SAM_1444_zpsj8iylb96.jpg
SAM_1620_zps2cqgeesa.jpg

HELMET DETAIL FRONT AND LEFT SIDE
SAM_1621_zpswmcqe4hv.jpg
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn197/yesidram/FOTOS%20CENTURION%20APP/SAM_1621_zpswmcqe4hv.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo SAM_1621_zpswmcqe4hv.jpg"/></a>
SAM_1427_zpsk6l9diqb.jpg

HELMET RIGHT DETAIL:
SAM_1435_zpsli5genqm.jpg

HELMET HOVI TIP DETAIL:
SAM_1430_zpsje05wxbf.jpg

HELMET BACK:
SAM_1428_zpsvoyri88x.jpg

LENS COLOR:
SAM_1435_zpsli5genqm.jpg
SAM_1433_zpskjirccte.jpg

S-TRIM:
SAM_1622_zpscitkvirb.jpg

I appreciate your time to check my pictures so I'll be waiting your important comments about It. God bless you and Long Live To Empire!!!

SAM_1572_zps51pnnhjj.jpg

Edited by YESSRAM

Looks great!!

Good Luck Trooper!!

Please stand by, Steve is at their big Library Troop Today.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your comments... Big Hug Bro!!! ;)

Yess, It looks great!! My best wishes to you!! Troop with pride, my friend!!

Hello My Friend... Thanks for your comments!!! I'll Be Waiting for you in this side!!

Good Day Bro!!!

Great looking build, I really like the hand painted detail on the helmet. The only two things that stand out to me are the length from your drop boxes, to your belt ( could be shortened up to a man in minimal distance ) and your screws on your TD should be flat head- not Philips head.

Good luck !!

Ty

• Like 1

Great looking build, I really like the hand painted detail on the helmet. The only two things that stand out to me are the length from your drop boxes, to your belt ( could be shortened up to a man in minimal distance ) and your screws on your TD should be flat head- not Philips head.

Good luck !!

Ty

Hello Ty:

Thanks for your comments and suggestions, those were fixed (drop boxes) and changed (flat head screws)

DROP BOXES:

SAM_1625_zpsvgjv8quf.jpg

SAM_1626_zpsbmakipxx.jpg

SAM_1627_zpsdni43s7l.jpg

THERMAL DETONATOR (SCREWS)

SAM_1624_zpsyinhynyf.jpg

Thanks Ty ;)

Edited by YESSRAM
  • Like 1

A great looking armor. Really a nice job you have done on that. And the speed of updating the dropboxes and TD-screws was awesome. That's what I call "Imperial Dicipline" Good luck!!!

• Like 1

A great looking armor. Really a nice job you have done on that. And the speed of updating the dropboxes and TD-screws was awesome. That's what I call "Imperial Dicipline" Good luck!!!

Hi, Marc:

Thank you for your comments... ;) Big Hug Brother!!

Looking good! The pics of the kidney notch's may be zoomed in too much- are they indeed notched out?

Hello Scott:

Well, the Centurion suggestions on my EIB says that I should to close the AB plate and Kidney. SO I closed these pieces with 6.5cms on both sides and I worked with this model that was sent me by Steve. http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/uploads/monthly_05_2015/post-12041-0-37652000-1431470669.png and I took some pictures about the process.

SAM_1534_zpsoqgbalwh.jpg

SAM_1533_zpsvilplfu2.jpg

Actually, when I fit my armour these parts close perfectly... because I used the heat gun to spent the ends and close the kidney plate more than normal. But when I add these pieces of plastic they showed a line of union. They were secretly covered with tape and then painted in white color. And this is the result...

SAM_1610_zpsyjdlb027.jpg

About your question Scott, the indeed notched are in. Thank you for your time and your comments about my app. Big Hug Bro!!! And have a good day ;)

Edited by YESSRAM

Hey there, Yessid! Thank you Very much for your application for Centurion. Let's look at your armor!!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. Thank you very much for all the upgrades you have done so far. 

There are a couple things that I would like you adjust that when done, will make a huge difference in the overall appearance of your armor. 

Forst, two things directly related to CRL requirements are the Kidney notch which I have circled on this screen used suit:post-12041-0-38201600-1433873669_thumb.jpg This needs to be integrated into the kidney on both sides. The second thing is the overlap of your back onto the kidney. This goes beyond what I would consider minimal as stated in the CRL. Sometimes this is caused/solved with a snap adjustment at the shoulder bridge. But I noticed in your case that it might be caused at the back/kidney connection. Your straps connecting the two seem short causing the overlap before even wearing it.SAM_1520_zps9eyed9rz.jpgThe topof the kidney and bottom of the back should rest directly against each other creating a single seam with minimal to no overlap.

There are instances where I mention something that I would like to see corrected that is not necessarily on the CRL but differs too far from the original suits. 

The first thing is an easy adjustment and that is to eliminate the gaps you have between the shoulder bells and the shoulder bridges. There really should be no gap in this area and by a simple snap re-location on the shoulder strap itself will solve this. 

The second thing is you waist belt. The top of your belt assembly should be resting against or slightly overlapping the bottom edge of the button plates. The belt as you have it is causing a sag both in the front and the back. It is actually sagging MORE in your Centurion photo than in your EIB pic. Note the circled area I am referring to.post-12041-0-76425000-1433874629_thumb.jpg

As I mentioned in your EIB application, moving the snaps on your ab up a bit will sole the low belt position AND will probably cover up the lower rivet on the left side which should NOT be showing.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

The little things you have done to this point have made a big difference including re-sizing your biceps, new thermal detonator clip screws, re-sizing your elastic on your drop boxes, and your side shims. I am sure with your talents, These small fixes will be no problem for you.

• Like 1

About your question Scott, the indeed notched are in. Thank you for your time and your comments about my app. Big Hug Bro!!! And have a good day ;)

I must be missing the notches! 

Edited by Tusken RTT

Hey there, Yessid! Thank you Very much for your application for Centurion. Let's look at your armor!!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. Thank you very much for all the upgrades you have done so far. 

There are a couple things that I would like you adjust that when done, will make a huge difference in the overall appearance of your armor. 

Forst, two things directly related to CRL requirements are the Kidney notch which I have circled on this screen used suit:attachicon.gifgallery_12157_16_5981 - Copy.jpg This needs to be integrated into the kidney on both sides. The second thing is the overlap of your back onto the kidney. This goes beyond what I would consider minimal as stated in the CRL. Sometimes this is caused/solved with a snap adjustment at the shoulder bridge. But I noticed in your case that it might be caused at the back/kidney connection. Your straps connecting the two seem short causing the overlap before even wearing it.SAM_1520_zps9eyed9rz.jpgThe topof the kidney and bottom of the back should rest directly against each other creating a single seam with minimal to no overlap.

There are instances where I mention something that I would like to see corrected that is not necessarily on the CRL but differs too far from the original suits. 

The first thing is an easy adjustment and that is to eliminate the gaps you have between the shoulder bells and the shoulder bridges. There really should be no gap in this area and by a simple snap re-location on the shoulder strap itself will solve this. 

The second thing is you waist belt. The top of your belt assembly should be resting against or slightly overlapping the bottom edge of the button plates. The belt as you have it is causing a sag both in the front and the back. It is actually sagging MORE in your Centurion photo than in your EIB pic. Note the circled area I am referring to.attachicon.gifpost-20574-0-84322000-1431320594_thumb1.jpg

As I mentioned in your EIB application, moving the snaps on your ab up a bit will sole the low belt position AND will probably cover up the lower rivet on the left side which should NOT be showing.

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

The little things you have done to this point have made a big difference including re-sizing your biceps, new thermal detonator clip screws, re-sizing your elastic on your drop boxes, and your side shims. I am sure with your talents, These small fixes will be no problem for you.

Hello Steve:

I'll be working on the new requeriments... so I'll post these pics as soon as possible. Thank you for your time to check my app... ;)

• Like 1

I must be missing the notches!

Hi Scott:

Sorry for my last answers, now I'm understand about the notches, tomorrow I'll post the new pictures with the last requeriments!!! Thanks for your comments!!! ;)

Dear Brothers:

Finally, today is the big day hehehehehe ;) Let's go again...

I made new pieces of nylon and snaps... They have 1.5cms more than the old snaps!!

SAM_1639_zpscna7jqwc.jpg

SAM_1640_zpsodw5cdyc.jpg

And The Result...

SAM_1644_zpslciakr9y.jpg

More Space between the plates...

SAM_1643_zpsyehtbny3.jpg

SAM_1642_zpsmwzkl4cf.jpg

Now... The Kidney Notches!!!

The Process!!

SAM_1631_zpsa3diwzrq.jpg

SAM_1632_zpsn3meeqqc.jpg

Measures: 30mm x 40mm

SAM_1633_zpso8oeqns7.jpg

SAM_1634_zpsff1jfsnx.jpg

SAM_1635_zps04t3d75y.jpg

And The Result...

SAM_1636_zpsukx1ynef.jpg

SAM_1637_zpsnukj6nnf.jpg

SAM_1638_zpskwolp31p.jpg

Well, Thanks to EVERYBODY for your comments and support to me, I enjoyed everythings about the complete process since my adoption of the 501st Legion to this end point with Centurion process.

I love you Brothers!! Thanks for your BIG Patience with me hehehehe

Edited by YESSRAM

Now we have the notches! What size reference did you use? 22mm x 22mm usually- these can vary a bit but yours appear a bit larger.

Hello Scott:

Thanks for your comment, the measures used there 30mm x 40mm because I added to the kidney plate 65mm of ABS more, so I considered these measures proportionals to the complete kidney ;) Have a good day Bro...

Edited by YESSRAM

¡Impresionado por el finísimo trabajo que has realizado, Yessid! 

¡Felicitaciones!

Hola Manolin:

Muchas gracias hermanito por tus palabras.... Estamos haciendo lo mejor para dejsr en alto el Outpost de Perú y por supuesto de Latinoamérica.

Fuerte abrazo y esperemos que esta semana ya tengamos el famoso titulo!! ;)

• Like 1

The Kidney notch is a bit tall but not too bad. Keep going with the shoulder and belt adjustment, suit back up so we can see everything together and how your back and kidney look re-adjusted. Can't wait to see it!!

• Like 1