snap and rivet placement on AB plate

I'm working on my first ANH TK build. I've been looking for the measurements for the correct positions of the snap and rivet placement on the AB, kidney and cod pieces. Any guidance and help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.  

There isn't any specifics. Just eyeball it based on our reference photos in the gallery.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Just watch your side rivet placement.

If you intend to build to Centurion, and your armor doesn't have the cut out at the base of the kidney piece, you will need to make that allowance, then evenly space your rivets apart. (You can't see the cut outs in the diagram from Bill) always go back to the CRL and check as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As long as his lower rivet is above the cod line, he shouldn't have any troubles with the kidney cut out. 

Just watch your side rivet placement.
If you intend to build to Centurion, and your armor doesn't have the cut out at the base of the kidney piece, you will need to make that allowance, then evenly space your rivets apart. (You can't see the cut outs in the diagram from Bill) always go back to the CRL and check as well.

Edited by The5thHorseman