HWT submission photos...

Hola!  Just wanted to get some feedback on my basic HWT submission photos before I send them in, so I can make any necessary changes.  I am assuming I send them to my GML, but is there anything else I need to do?  Many thanks for your input and info!  P.S.  Sorry about the "Helmet hair"!

IMGP0380_zpsaicmnlki.jpgIMGP0384_zps6zzbf16y.jpgIMGP0388_zps4ayds7r3.jpgIMGP0386_zpsor5x3vdu.jpgIMGP0395_zpsmbca44ao.jpgIMGP0324_zpsrger3nm3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it got approved for basic, Ed.  Had to fix a few things after I got my TK EIB, and planning on submitting it for HWT EIB after my first troop with it later this month.

Thanks for the input!  I was going to model the pack after the one shown in the top photos of the HWT CRL, but apparently that will be changing.  I was told that the one in the lower photo would be the one that they are going with, so that is the reason I went that direction.

Thanks for the input!  I was going to model the pack after the one shown in the top photos of the HWT CRL, but apparently that will be changing.  I was told that the one in the lower photo would be the one that they are going with, so that is the reason I went that direction.

Joseph,

I also based mine off the CRL but recently made some changes to better match the screen grabs. I added some new pics of my pack modifications in a new post. Check it out. Also we can talk about it in person in about a week and a half since we will be trooping together in Florida. Looking forward to meeting you fellow Heavy Weapons Trooper!!

Joseph,

I also based mine off the CRL but recently made some changes to better match the screen grabs. I added some new pics of my pack modifications in a new post. Check it out. Also we can talk about it in person in about a week and a half since we will be trooping together in Florida. Looking forward to meeting you fellow Heavy Weapons Trooper!!

In all reality gents the CRL is the reference point from which your HWT request will be judged. Though the game reference pics should also be considered accurate and approveable Gazmosis will be making that ultimate call. You can contact him and get his opinion on the matter or follow the CRL.  :duim:

Something to consider also, once the new Battlefront game comes out later this year the CRL will most likely get a serious overhaul anyways.   :)  

• Like 1

In all reality gents the CRL is the reference point from which your HWT request will be judged. Though the game reference pics should also be considered accurate and approveable Gazmosis will be making that ultimate call. You can contact him and get his opinion on the matter or follow the CRL.  :duim:

Something to consider also, once the new Battlefront game comes out later this year the CRL will most likely get a serious overhaul anyways.   :)  

I am really wanting this to be our new base model...It may end up being some other specialized trooper but if it is HWT I am excited.....fingers crossed!

17035355780_aba8d34472.jpg

Definitely awesome Charles.

Once the game comes out, or if we can acquire and confirm new reference pics then the game may change, until then we wait, and wait, and wait :laugh1:  

Am I the only one who thought "HWT backpack and portable AC unit"?

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread :huh:

Edited by Mutter
  • Like 1