Boots = TKBoots
Canvas belt = TKittle
Hand Plates = unknown
Neck Seal = SDS
Holster = Pegan

Front, Arms at Side

TK34624_Full_Front_zps9rs7afil.jpg

Back, Arms at Side

TK34624_Full_ButtersGotBack_zpswhmmc5bp.

Left, Arm Raised

TK34624_Full_Left_ArmsUp_zpsigu3hfsn.jpg

Right, Arms Raise

TK34624_Full_Right_ArmsUp_zpsevvekxq9.jp

Left, Side Details

TK34624_Left_Side_CU_zpswknc5k4x.jpg

Right, Side Details

TK34624_Right_Side_CU_zpsbqaxplq4.jpg

Ab Detail

TK34624_Ab_Detail_zpsorc2dkri.jpg

Cod/Butt Attachment

TK34624_CodStrap2_zpsdbk9nplz.jpg
TK34624_CodStrap1_zpsindcymbj.jpg

Internal Strapping

TK34624_internalStrap_zpsalntlekb.jpg

Helmet Front

TK34624_Bucket_Front_zps4ooumxlz.jpg

Helmet Right Side

TK34624_Bucket_Right_zpshz8o3k3r.jpg

Helmet Left Side

TK34624_Bucket_Left_zps24kbmek9.jpg

Helmet Back

TK34624_Bucket_Rear_zps2bjjbkab.jpg

Hovi Detail

TK34624_Bucket_Hovi_zpspqxln9ho.jpg

Lens Green

TK34624_Bucket_GreenLens_zpsa5e7dqde.jpg

Blaster Left

TK34624_E11_Left_zpsskjzmzuc.jpg

Blaster Right

TK34624_E11_Right_zpsfms1tzot.jpg

Blaster D-Ring

TK34624_E11_DRing_zpsluspmmjf.jpg

Neck Seal

TK34624_NeckSeal_zps6mp2tkxf.jpg

TD Rear

TK34624_TD%20Rear_zps7yrx5klo.jpg

Holster Attachment

TK34624_Holster_Connect_zpscbnesmly.jpg

Bucket Off

TK34624_Full_Front_BucketOff_zps8owd4skx

Action Shot

TK34624_ActionJackson_zpsdrvpxsdv.jpg

• Like 3

Paul has asked me to share with all commenters that he is not planning to achieve Centurion with this kit, so please keep comments related to EIB level.

Thanks.

• Like 5

Err, does anyone else  see problems with the back coverstrips of the thighs?

Also the coverstrips on the back of the biceps seem to be overlapped  and not butt joined.

It is a ANH application, isn't it?

Good luck, Paul! Thank you for applying, spread the word, EIB is fun. ;)

Very nice looking build, in my opinion. There are however, two things that do stand out to me.

The first is the trimming of the top and bottom of the belt. The edges above and below the boxes should be just about flush with the tops and bottoms of the boxes.

The other thing is the cover strips on your thighs are a little bit long. They should end at the top of the "ridge" at the bottom of the thigh piece(s).

Neither of those things should be a difficult fix. Again, good luck!

The other thing is the cover strips on your thighs are a little bit long. They should end at the top of the "ridge" at the bottom of the thigh piece

Not an easy fix for Paul on this one as his kit was originally built by Shepperton (I believe) and the glue used essentially fused the strip to the thigh armour. Removing it is not likely worth the damage potential.

• Like 1

Welcome, Mr. Paul and thank you for applying for Expert Infantry! Let's have a at your armor!!

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submissions photos have been posted.  Your armor exhibits all necessary details required to obtain the EIB badge. I would like to both congratulate and welcome you to EIB!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly: In this section, I will be recapping observations made by your fellow troopers as well as adding my own. These suggestions are for adjustments that can improve the overall look and function of your armor and do not affect your application.

First, I want to mention the nice general improvements made to make this armor a little more accurate like the crotch hardware, side rivets, rubber gloves and handplates, and right side snap. I don;t know if SDS added them, but they look great nonetheless. 

Tim had a couple good points. As you can see here, gallery_12157_15_34529.jpgThe cover strips stopped at the bottom molded ridge and never went beyond. 

As for your waist belt, It could stand to have a little removed from the top and bottom edge. It doesn't need to be as close as the top, screen used one in this shot:gallery_12157_15_25917.jpgbut it could be brought down a little.

I would recommending updating the left side ab button plate to have buttons molded into the armor and not separate. It just looks more balanced with the other one next to it.

I don;t see them, but I think there are no snaps holding your waist belt to the ab plate. Some snaps here would greatly improve your ability to keep the belt from wandering out of place.

Are the lower snaps on the inside of your ab for holding up the thighs? If so, I would switch to a garter system. A belt around your waist that the thigh straps attach to guarantee no "wardrobe malfunctions" with your thighs.

Lastly are the sharp corners on the crotch side of the butt plate. You can round those off so you can have less ouches in this area. ANY ouches in that area are not good!

I would pull off that random piece of duct tape. I have never seen a specific trooper with tape in this area. I am all for a little weathering, but in my opinion, the tape is not high on the improvements list.

I do need to address the concern regarding the overlap construction. Yes it is used by SDS. But it is not an EIB requirement that the armor is built in another manner. Centurion, perhaps.

Segwaying into that, it has been understood that Paul chooses to remain at the EIB level. This will be honored so no "Centurion Suggestions" that normally appear next will be listed.

Congratulations again Paul! Go make your Garrison proud!!!