any experience?

Guest DavetheDane

Guest TK xxxx

Hi - I have found www.chimerasales.co.uk on ebay.co.uk. I am looking for a complete and assembled suit. They offer one for 899 £ including:

- ANH Helmet

- Undersuit

- Deluxe Neckseal

- Blaster Holster

- CaBoots stormtrooper boots

- E11 Blaster resin

- Resin Comlink

- Voice Mod

- Armour Polish Kit

Any experience with these guys - would like to know before I buy? What about the helmet any specific comments to add?

Thanks - :)

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Be aware that most stuff on Ebay is dodgy. You should understand the exact lineage of what you're buying, and as noted his stuff seems off.

Realize that most of these "options" you can buy direct yourself and these guys tend to resell, so you're paying for that service. Did I mention checking in with your local garrison :)

a Snarky helmet

Is that what we are calling that god awful bucket these days?

I would avoid that package. You really cant go wrong with Deckards FX and a screenaccurate helmet. I guarantee* that it will be cheaper and better.

*NOTE - guarantee does not offer any benifits expressed or implied and really holds no weight

Guest TK xxxx

Thanks to all for the super input. I will go for a FX armor and build it myself.. I guess this is a part of the journey of becoming a Stormtrooper :-) I have already ordered a MR CE helmet.

How much should I expect to pay for a good FX armour?

TK xxxx said:
Thanks to all for the super input. I will go for a FX armor and build it myself.. I guess this is a part of the journey of becoming a Stormtrooper :-) I have already ordered a MR CE helmet.

How much should I expect to pay for a good FX armour?

here you go--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

Guest TK xxxx

Thanks for the links! Ok - where do I find the good (reasonable price vs. quality) accessories:

Neckseal

Boots (CaBoots size 8½ US)

Undersuit

Gloves

Holster

E11 Blaster

I have found a guy on ebay.co.uk - Stormtrooper Shop.. Seems to have more or less it all - Any one has a good experience? Or can you recommend other resellers?

Thanks for all the help!

Yup. Not to sound short, but all these questions have been answered many times over. I'd really encourage you to use the search feature, or to browse the site more.