Blaster Case

BroadSword

So far, I've just been wrapping my E-11 in a pillow case (from my ESB sheets as a kid.. :lol:) and throwing it in the crate with my armor.  The first time I trooped, I didn't use the pillow case, and the black paint from the blaster scuffed up my armor quite a bit... No bueno.  A separate case might be overkill, if there's room in your crate for your blaster.  If not, it would be cool to have a separate case or bag for the blaster, soft parts, gloves, repair-kit, etc. :duim:       

Edited by RainTrooper

Great question, interesting to see what others do. I've been wrapping mine is a towel so it doesn't scuff up my armor....I'll be looking into a bag or something in the new year.

Before I got my hyperfirm I wrapped it in a towel. Eventually I ended up keeping it in my holster and then wrapping the whole thing in a towel. It helps that my holster can come off my belt with snaps. The towel in general takes up way too much room if you're trying to pack light. 

Now that my blaster is rubbery I care a lot less about protecting it.

-Eric