Elite Pics

The Pics page :

Love mine. Can not believe it is posted so fast. Gonna try and print one off.

Still not got one on the UKG page yet ! But have one where it counts with the FISD. :D

Looking forward to my t shirt and dog tags to arrive with the Elite Swag. The latter a nice little touch and appreciated.

Regards,

Julian.

Actually that's an interesting idea - capturing the date each person got theirs...kinda neat to see the growth. Mucho kudos to Scott M. for turning these around so fast :)

Actually that's an interesting idea - capturing the date each person got theirs...kinda neat to see the growth. Mucho kudos to Scott M. for turning these around so fast :)

I actually have this data in my spreadsheet if you want it. Adding the date Elite status was achieved might be something to consider.

<_<

At some point it would be great to have their country of original on the pix as well. You know Scott, all I do is crop and resize. It would probably be easier for you to do this, then add anything directly to the .jpg.

The file dimensions should be 114 wide by 142 hiegh.

At some point it would be great to have their country of original on the pix as well. You know Scott, all I do is crop and resize. It would probably be easier for you to do this, then add anything directly to the .jpg.

The file dimensions should be 114 wide by 142 hiegh.

That is a cool idea