TK7162 Requesting Elite Status.[16][RT]

Pictures submitted for consideration on ANH Elite Status.

Armour : RT.

E-11 : Kenner + Resin Upgrades.

Also :

Boxed in drop boxes.

Clipped belt.

Tk7162A.jpg

TK7162B.jpg

TK7162C.jpg

TK7162D.jpg

TK7162E.jpg

TK7162F.jpg

TK7162G.jpg

TK7162H.jpg

Tk7162I.jpg

Regards,

Julian.

The only 2 things I see that need to be corrected. The missing extra T-track from your blaster, and in the pictures you can't see that the butt plate is cut from the back plate.

Your almost there trooper :duim:

The only 2 things I see that need to be corrected. The missing extra T-track from your blaster, and in the pictures you can't see that the butt plate is cut from the back plate.

Your almost there trooper :duim:

I concur, but I will add one item:

In looking at the frown, it appears there is a small black trim line around the edge. Is this correct? If so, I need to ask that it be removed, as the frown should be gray only.

The armor looks top notch. As for the blaster, keep in mind it is on the base standards there is a reference to a total of 6 T-tracks; thus the request. If you need some, PM me as I got some for my Hasbro and ended up with way more than I needed. I know Smitty also has this, so there is a second option.

Well done trooper, keep up the great work, and report pack shortly. No need to do all the pics, a simple update of your back, the bucket, and blaster will suffice.

:trooper:

Hi Everybody,

Questions :

1) On the hips are two speakers, one each side. Just so people can here you depending which side they are stood on.

2) Yes the butt and back plate are seperate. The RT kit comes like it. The join line is covered by the belt. Pic below.

c7a.jpg

3) The green lens are from "E-Beg". I was not sure how green they had to be as the inside of lid is blacked out, and the normal green welders face shields look black, despite been green shades 3 & 4. The ones shown come as one A4 sheet, but I had to use 4 sections (1 sheet) overlayed on each other to stop you seeing the eyes through. I think the sheen is the anti-fog stuff just giving it a slight oil smeer appearance.

4) The black line around the frown. I'm dead sure what you mean here. I've attched another close up to show the area. If it is the teeth area, there is nothing but the grey paint in the frown section. I think it is just where the paint finishes and the white begins, as well as the back cut outs against the white looking like a continuous line. i.e. a masking tape line from the grey paint.

P3150118.jpg

5) T-Track. You got me there. I have not come across this one before and assumed the Kenner was ok stock with the resin upgrades. I'd appreciate any spare and where to put it. As soon as it is done I'll update, as needed.

6) Small blaster. Yes it is a "SM" SE-14R. I love it. Can not put it down.

SE-14Ra.jpg

Hope this answers the questions. Thanks for your support.

I'll update ASAP.

Regards,

Julian.

Thanks for the updated pic on the frown. Yes the pic posted make it look like there was a small trim line, but the closeup clears it perfectly. Backplate is also cool. I forget the FX is the only kit (I know of) with the back and kidney plate not separated, but showing it makes it easier to see.

Got the PM on the T-Track, and I will get back to you momentarily!!!

Scott

Hi Everyone,

I used to build and fly scale model helicopters for a hobby, and was brought up with the frame of mind : "If you find it hard to find something, make if yourself."

With the kind help of Scott I have some T-Track coming, however 7 to 10 days is a long time for modelling hands to sit still and my induction is on Sunday ! :unsure:

On looking at the bit of T Track on my partners lightsaber ( yes I know !) it was different to that of the "T Track" rails on the Kenner baster.

I got out my plastic sheet and wondered how I was going to get the rubber T Track to fit over the holes and one thing led to another. At 11:30pm in the shed, I was pleased with the results.

My blaster as it stands now:

NEW.jpg

NEW2.jpg

NEW3.jpg

NEW4.jpg

Hopefully, this will meet the requirements and complete my Elite submission.

If not, it is back to the shed ! :D

Many Thanks,

Julian.

Julian,

The mod looks great!!!

Elite Status approved!!!

TK-7162 is now our first UK Elite trooper.

Well done!!!

Paul, another update is in order, my good man!!!

Hi Everyone,

Excellent ! :D

Great News. I'm well make up.

Must give a big thanks to my two unsung heros : My Parents. My mother did a mega job on the canvas belt and strap system / garter belt. My dad took the pics. Family effort on getting to right. Could not have done it without them.

I'm as pleased as when...........

"I'm shooting Ewoks !"

ewok-1.jpg

Know your Enemy... :dance::P

Regards,

Julian.