TK-77077 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status[RS Props][142]

Vadier

TK - 77077 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion Status

EIB Thread:
http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/28792-tk-77077-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-statusrs-props413/

Mandatory Information

Armor Maker: RS Prop Masters
Helmet Maker: RS Prop Masters
Blaster Type:

• - DLT- 19 => self-modified Hyperfirm
  • - E-11 => self-made with original Sterling, org. Hengstler Counter (big eagle), org. Scope M19 and „org.“ Power Cylinder (PlayfulWolfCub)

Here the Link to my Blaster Build: Vadier´s Blaster Guide
http://www.501st.de/forum/viewforum.php?forum_id=39

Height: 187 cm
Weight: 83 kg
Boots: TK Boots
Canvas Belt: RS Prop Masters
Hand Plates: Sonnenschein – Latex Rubber and Gloves
Electronic: None
Neck Seal: Darman
Holster: BH-4517

Blaster Details

DLT-19
(Note, some thin black wires for the T-Tracks is ordered – suggestion from EIB)
iyrixnz5.jpg
5uarw3lj.jpg
vqj8ib9d.jpg
7bnhng9p.jpg
2mvuepm4.jpg
7y8wnoz4.jpg
glehbhsp.jpg
e2kt2cvv.jpg

E-11
roc3ujkc.jpg
h4khml29.jpg
v4p6ac8l.jpg
yy2vttdn.jpg
b3a5wspq.jpg

Armor Photos

Full Body Front
belulv28.jpg
Full Body Right
8b9oygsk.jpg
Full Body Back
t53mbb62.jpg
Full Body Left
27igdf88.jpg

Updates from EIB:
Feedback: The left side rivets and right side male snap should be close to 10 MM in from the seam.

Right Side Detail
dfyvwlg5.jpg
Left Side Detail
czf6k48n.jpg
elc5iwxm.jpg

Back Side Detail
(Feedback from EIB: The gap between my kidney and my back plate must be reduce to a minimum.)
Old Version
7dldzdmn.jpg
New
n49l95eo.jpg

Some new Trooper in Action Pictures :smiley-sw013:
rxv7fbvu.jpg
5y9ljjci.jpg

And a picture with Thermal Detonator ;)
qwqy5q2h.jpg

Details and Strapping

Ammo Belt and Holster
ey2otpoe.jpg
p2xy4new.jpg
arhz6kro.jpg
kjckvcx8.jpg

Feedback from EIB: The Straps on my holster are a little long. They should be right around 25mm between the belt and the holster. Here the upgrate:
old Version
o6wn3u4t.jpg
new
ljplavbh.jpg

Drop Box
p9efiv8g.jpg

Hand Guard and Glove
afvs47zl.jpg
jq4n6264.jpg

Neck Seal
sv9xzrih.jpg
3aitrmyb.jpg

Thermal Detonator
Suggestion from EIB: The silver screws will be replaced. Black slotted Pan Head Screws are ordered.
q485ut7b.jpg
5x4mste3.jpg

Helmet
Front and Hovi detail
bhixecas.jpg

Right Side
ersnwunf.jpg

Back
cuzb9hyj.jpg

Left Sight
q65oa2g2.jpg

Lens Color
wglesons.jpg

S-Trim
8ygmoyzg.jpg
ei7ind27.jpg
zgae3mhe.jpg

More Details
a9b6wfh2.jpg
twei8h73.jpg

o2c4lptx.jpg
x6i3zdeh.jpg

6x5ny3p9.jpg

w38c7zyj.jpg
bdfgxe8j.jpg
pewacki9.jpg
tfm87mfy.jpg

745hcx6m.jpg
7gfcs3ny.jpg
mjzky5kk.jpg
8i6hyfbr.jpg
6ftu93m2.jpg

8ndkslmn.jpg
ylbhe5z6.jpg
ij9tpcvo.jpg

n58lqqec.jpg
ojqezclx.jpg

iackr6fz.jpg
l5s3ck77.jpg

Suggestion from EIB: White Color for the screws is ordered
yg58sq8t.jpg
bhh6hjdu.jpg
5rwyo229.jpg
bibahw26.jpg
proj52e8.jpg
225xmmr8.jpg
cwbnj4y5.jpg

Thanks all members for your help, advice and support!!! :jc_doublethumbup:

Best regards
Sven

You have done a great job, and your journey, weights loss rebuild are a credit to you. Best of luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great work on the upgrades there, especially reducing those gaps. Looks like you've still got some mix-matched photos, some with upgrades, some without.... Also, I thought the different rank bars was classed as an anomoly and not allowed, but Steve didn't mention it in your EIB recommendations, so we'll let him say yay or nay there.

Well done overall. Congrats!

• Like 1

Hey Sven:  

Thank you for your Centurion application and what an application it was!!! Note: Any Centurion application should follow the photo checklist on the PDF file found here:http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22605-centurion-application-photo-checklist/

This makes the application complete and easy to both follow and review. Centurion applications should show the armor in its CENTURION form. 

I know, Sven, and appreciate what you were trying to do by showing the upgrades that you made and that was fantastic. However, too many photos of the armor in the pre-Centurion form can get confusing to newer members. A brief description of the change you made is usually enough. 

Anyway..........GREAT WORK!!! I am blown away by your weight loss and being able to trim the armor sides down. This really brought your armor from awesome to exceptional!!! Let's take a look!

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

I think the application thing was covered. The only missing pictures I see were a close-up of the hovis and the crotch rivet. We can see the crotch rivet in your torso shot and I am sure that RS didn't provide you with bad hovis. If you can add these close up pics, that would be great. You can do that when your new thermal detonator screw arrive?

Your armor contains all required elements for Centurion. Both you and your Garrison should be proud! Congratulations and welcome to Centurion, Sven!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

Take care of those weapons! They are incredible!! 

The only thing that seemed to be brought up as a concern are the rank markings on your ears. I agree that they should be consistent on both sides of your helmet. I know that Sven was emulating a helmet that is seen in our photo gallery plus this is not a violation of the CRL. It would be nicer to have them the same, but it would be nicer to have black, slotted thermal detonator screw for everyone as well. But until that happens..........

This next suggestion has nothing to do with your armor's appearance. Only with it's future. You are getting quite a bit of fraying on your waist belt and your interior elastic. Although the belt fraying was accurate, for our purposes, too much fraying can lead to a compromise in belt structure if it gets to the stitching. I have always suggested to trim the longer frays and brush the belt edges with diluted fabric or other water based white glue. As for your interior elastic, you can seal the edge by pulling a hot nail or other heated metal object slowly across the edge. 

Great work, Trooper!! Stay well!!

Amazing looking suit!

I hope you'll agree that the look of your back looks just completely different and much more better than it was before, now that you have close this big back-to-kydney gap you had.

Edited by The5thHorseman

Hello,

I'm so happy about this.

A long hard way :)

Thanks for your help!!!

The missing pictures coming soon...

DLT -19, Detonator, Hovis and crotch rivets

Some Trooper ask me to translate my Blaster Guide, so I bring it Step by Steph to the FISD

Perhaps we will see us there. :)

Have a nice weekend Trooper

Sven