New EIB requirement is no longer an EIB requirement.

Thank you to all the FISD decision makers, Personally, I am very happy with your choice to make this a Centurion level mod, as now I can continue my build in confidence and target EIB status.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Glad to see everyone's concerns were addressed. Good, fair outcome. I said earlier that I had no future plans to bring my Death Trooper to EIB level, especially after seeing what was about to go down, but I'd like to hope that will change as my still-developing skills improve over time.

Glad to see everyone's concerns were addressed. Good, fair outcome. I said earlier that I had no future plans to bring my Death Trooper to EIB level, especially after seeing what was about to go down, but I'd like to hope that will change as my still-developing skills improve over time.

The change never applied to death troopers. Only ANH and ESB.

Prob should be put in hwt too.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah. I thought the DTs were supposed to be built up the same as ANH, with the only differences being the presence of weathering and prosthetics. Thought it was a safe assumption that the DT would be affected by the change - maybe I missed something

Edited by Shel'la Tracinya

Ah. I thought the DTs were supposed to be built up the same as ANH, with the only differences being the presence of weathering and prosthetics. Thought it was a safe assumption - maybe I missed something

A novel idea. But not the case. And since most people seem to use FX armour for their DT it's a moot point as nothing about FX armour says ANH. And the fact that it's kind of counter intuative to have strict guidelines on how tidy a zombie should look.

A novel idea. But not the case. And since most people seem to use FX armour for their DT it's a moot point as nothing about FX armour says ANH. And the fact that it's kind of counter intuative to have strict guidelines on how tidy a zombie should look.

Except that the DT CRL has been kept up with ANH standards all along. Same with hwt.

-Eric

I've been following this and now that its worked out I just want to say thank you to everyone for keeping open minds. I will strive for EIB status when I start on my RT-Mod armor next year. I look forward to taking my place in the 700.

Except that the DT CRL has been kept up with ANH standards all along. Same with hwt.

-Eric

Maybe that is a mistake.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

-Eric

Maybe that is a mistake.

Personally I think it's a good thing.  The intent is that the armor is the same, which is why we wrote it that way.

What I mean is that it's pointless to require parts of armour that might otherwise be completely missing in "some horrible accident". It is a zombie after all.

What I mean is that it's pointless to require parts of armour that might otherwise be completely missing in "some horrible accident". It is a zombie after all.

Just as pointless as it is to require armor parts that are hidden most of the time on a shiny white trooper (I find myself so freaking funny sometimes)

My real counter argument is that your logic can then be used to not use any part of the armor for a new DT. There has to be a base costume that the user can then have as many accidents as they choose given their own interpretation of the zombie. That is the idea behind keeping DT as ANH specific as possible. 

A lot of work has been done to keep the DT and HWT up to the same set of basic standards from ANH. For the sake of continuity that should continue lest either of them seriously lag behind. 

I'd be happy to continue this discussion in the staff area so I may freely use the aforementioned: jerkass, dummy, and "no YOU shut up"

-Eric