018_zpsd41a9c89.jpg

Neck Seal

019_zps14123e62.jpg

Thermal Detonator - Back

020_zpsc96e23f9.jpg

Holster Attachment

021_zps53dc217f.jpg

Hey Takashi, great looking armor!

One thing that I noticed is incorrect is your main button plate on your ab section. It is mounted wrong, it should look like this

gallery_12157_16_7278.jpg

The other suggestions is to add a charging handle on your blaster and swap out the phillips screws on your TD for black slotted ones. Also you should look into fixing the overlap on your back/kidney plate. There is some overlap on the right side on your "back" photo.

Best of luck!

Edited by HawkFan24

Konichiwa Takashi,

That's some nice looking armor! Great fitting.

Besides the control panel which Matt mentioned was upside down, I think we need a photo of the backside of drop boxes to make sure they have full back covers.

Everything else looks great and best of luck with your EIB!

Adam

Fantastic looking build Takashi! Another TM. Drooooool. Loving all the submissions for EIB lately! Let's get those numbers up! Not much to comment on. You did a great job! Other than the ab plate that was mentioned above this is an easy pass for EIB. A couple things I notice that will help your overall look and get you ready for Centurion is your right side drop box needs to be even with the belt edge .In your "arm raised" photo it's in the correct position but it must've moved in the interim between photos of your "right side detail" shot. And your calves flare out pretty significantly at the bottom.(More noticeable from the back) If you can, I would try to tighten them up. Your back plate is overlapping your kidney plate. Your back should rest on or just slightly above your kidney plate with as minimal gap as possible. The sight rail on your blaster might be a little high and there should be a hole on the receiver body that the front bend of the rail goes into. And hard to tell from the photos but your thermal detonator screws look like Phillips head. They should be slotted screws. Keep in mind, most of what I've mentioned is for moving forward to Centurion. You are definitely EIB ready. Everything looks really great! Well done! I wish you the best! :jc_doublethumbup:

Thank you, Gary!

Hi Matt!

Thank you for your check.

I am shameful.

I will correct my ab plate soon.

Konnichiwa Adam,

Thak you for your advice.

Hello Jason,

I think that I will challenge them.

Thank you!

Nice and neat armour :) yes the ab button detail is upside down. Other than that you're good to go EIB and Centurion even. And you might be asked to add a charging handle to the blaster as Matt has already mentioned ;)

I think the overlaps of the ab plate and kidney plate are fine :duim:

Trooper of the left seems to have some overlap.

So does the 2nd trooper from the left.

gallery_12157_11_787345.jpg

EDIT: Ah I see they were talking about the back plate overlapping the kidney plate. Please ignore what I said above as I was talking about the Ab and kidney overlap... :P

Edited by evan_loh

Thank you, everyone!

I corrected the shameful fault about ab plate.

I corrected also about the overlap back/kidney and the position of right drop box. and I also add the photo of drop boxes backside.

Front – Arms at side

022_zpsb6a9c472.jpg

Back – Arms at side

023_zps5624327f.jpg

Action Shot

024_zpse71b4a60.jpg

Right Side Detail – Arm raised

025_zpse9d1814b.jpg

Abdomen Details

026_zpsf81a2e77.jpg

Backside of drop box

027_zps2a586c7f.jpg

I would like to also correct blaster and screws on TD for Centurion.

But, I need the time for correcting them. 

Hello Takashi!! Thank you for your application for EIB!! I knew you were going to address certqain issues which is why I waited on the review. So let's look at your armor.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted. The only EIB issue that was apparent was your upside down ab button plate. We all make mistakes. You were timely in making the adjustment. Thank you! Your armor meets all the requirements for EIB.

With that, I would like to congratulate and welcome you to EIB!!!!!

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

This is a section where we take the opportunity to look at your armor closely and suggest things to improve the overall look of your armor. Unless specifically stated, these suggestions will not affect any application.

Since you have supplied us with your measurements, You do not fall in the category of "bigger trooper" You are slim build but a little shorter than original actors. Your shins and thighs look a little big for your frame. The shins look like they are really big at the ankles and the thighs look a bit roomy at the knees. If these parts were slimmed down, it would give your armor a more slender look which would compliment your height. It would also go along way in making your armor more comfortable. 

It was suggested to switch out the phillips head screws for black, slot head screws on your thermal detonator. This is just for more accuracy.  I want to commend you on your helmet's paint work. OUTSTANDING! I do want to mention that the vocoder area in between the mic tips should be painted the same matte black as the mic tips..not glossy.

Centurion Suggestions:

You have corrected the two armor issues that would have affected a Centurion application: the upside down button plate and the back plate overlap of the kidney. Both were well done!!! I can only assume with the details you have built into your armor that you intend on shooting for Centurion. 

The only thing I see right now are a couple details on your blaster. I am aware that your base is an airsoft gun. Any heavy modding of this gun like cutting into the casing might ruin any function of the gun itself. With that in mind, there are two things I would like changed. First, you will need a charging handle on the right side at the front of the channel directly behind the ejection port:gallery_12157_40_2390.jpg

The Second item has to do with your top T-track. The t-track in front of the scope rail should not end in the same hole as the scope rail. It should end one vent hole in front as seen in this screen used blaster:star-wars-a-new-hope-imperial-stormtroop

There are people here that you can contact on the sales threads that might be able to help you out with the charging handle.

If you do apply for Centurion, make sure your application pictures do not show the overlapping back plate or the upside down button plate! 

Congratulations again on EIB!!

Hello Steve!
Thank you for your detailed explanation.
I can understand very well.

I would like to correct my blaster for Centurion.
I will also correct my shins, thights, vocoder area and screws on TD.

I would like to challenge Centurion by the end of this year.

Thank you so much!!!

Thank you, everyone!
I really appreciate all of the feedback and support.

Edited by studio_a_b

• 1 year later...